Community Cantina Codes

DocDAM

Mine's in my sig.

I'm more curious if anyone has one of the older codes that they still have available. Or even if there are older codes. As I've been reading this, it seems like this has been going on for a while now and I missed out.

I hope someone will PM me with their code if they do have one. I'll search the forums as well.

Thanks.

If you refer to the old SW Celebration Cantina the codes has been invalid for some time and can not be used again. The codes are active for a few months and then gets invalid.

Edited by Icestar

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you refer to the old SW Celebration Cantina the codes has been invalid for some time and can not be used again. The codes are active for a few months and then gets invalid.

Yes, thank you. I've found a couple of the other threads and have been trying them.

Not sure why the mod staff haven't combined them.....

Yes, thank you. I've found a couple of the other threads and have been trying them.

Not sure why the mod staff haven't combined them.....

They are from different happenings, so they should be kept apart. The SW Celebration Cantina was a few months ago and the recent one happened only a few days ago.

• 2 weeks later...
FYI to new players:

Bioware ran a Community Cantina yesterday at Comic-con. As usual with these events, they released a code which gives all your toons a speeder and one random item. You also get [edit] 50 codes to pass on. So it multiplies and everyone should have no problem getting the swag.

Do NOT pay anyone for these codes!

Rather than posting my codes here, to avoid threads proliferation, here's a link to the big thread in General Discussion:

Community Cantina Code thread

[edit] okay, since everyone's posting, here's my code, if not used up yet...

http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/hrhf6

Also, make sure the code has a /ce in it. There's the occasional jerk that tries to scam and put in their referral code (or other links) instead.

Thanks buddy! As of this post your link still worked.

Here's mine: http://www.swtor.com/user/ce/3i448

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.