SDCC SWTOR Q&A Steam

typenine

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

q: what's coming for pvp? Maps? A: no new environments or gameplay types that they can talk about

q: revamp conquests? A: it will be made relevant to current content, wiling to hear ideas to make it better

Q: any plans to revisit or add new areas to old planets? A: cannot talk about at this time

q: any plans to make a novel to expand on story? A: no current plans

q: outfit designer, add dps/tank pvp/pve options?! *big cheers* A: (couldn't hear answer?!)

Edited by typenine

q: will companions interact more with player, care about decisions? A: will be huge part of #KotFE, will be improving them

q: auto lvl 60, will be able to go back to older content? A: short answer no. Auto lvl skips it. Making accessible to play now

q: closure to macro binocular mission? A: guarantee shroud will be back, but can't confirm when

q: why so long b/w ops? A: revamping ops and FPs now, will announce new stuff after

Q: GSF?!!! A: every intention to add, but comes down to what the game needs more, like ground pvp

Edited by typenine

q: will companions interact more with player, care about decisions? A: will be huge part of #KotFE, will be improving them

q: auto lvl 60, will be able to go back to older content? A: short answer no. Auto lvl skips it. Making accessible to play now

q: closure to macro binocular mission? A: guarantee shroud will be back, but can't confirm when

q: why so long b/w ops? A: revamping ops and FPs now, will announce new stuff after

Q: GSF?!!! A: every intention to add, but comes down to what the game needs more, like ground pvp

Thank you so much for posting the questions and answers.. Community owes you a beer or 3

Shroud coming back is good news. So is what they can't talk about. If the answer about new or different planetary content/changes was no, it wouldn't have been "can't talk about it right now", which to me suggests yes, but as something that would potentially be tied to spoilers in the story.

Also, in regard to going back to older planets with a level 60, I think part of the longer answer was that you could still go to the planets to kill stuff, just that auto-60 automatically ticks off the main/class story progression. I think that's what he was talking about in the background, it was kind of hard to tell.

Thanks again for posting the link and Q&A, OP. Much appreciated. :)

Indeed. Much obliged. :D

You're Welcome.

I think someone asked a question about updating Galactic Starfigher, but i couldn't hear the answer.

And now giving away things to kids

Edited by typenine

Thanks for the translation, I couldn't get the stream to work.

I'm pretty disappointed though. The Malgus reveal was neat, but I was hoping something called a story panel would actually talk about the story in a meaningful way instead of just showing concept art. Blah!

Update: photos with the cosplay people on stage

This show needs more substance if it's going to 1Am/10PM

5 year old who shouldn't even be playing the game is getting free stuff :rak_08:

If you want free stuff, show up with a tattoo of something related to SWTOR they love that :p

Edited by typenine

That appears to be a wrap on the Cantina Q&A portion of the Event,

So no update on Malgus-Gate and very little on Companions

People seem to be allowed to move about with the devs and ask questions and such, so I don't think Ill be able to update you guys any further, if i do see anything I will post it.

Darin De Paul(Valkorion) showed up at the show and took photos

Cheers!

Edited by typenine

Can you blame them? They are like HEY! We have not had money to make a trailer like this in 3yrs!

They are the 5yo with the shinny new red Fire Truck atm

lmao

I hope it works out and the game gets a really big influx of players and we see the PvP servers actually get some people on them again

People seem to be allowed to move about with the devs and ask questions and such, so I don't think Ill be able to update you guys any further, if i do see anything I will post it.

Yes. This is what happens after the Q and A. You may be able to get more answers on other things out of them. It's a more informal Q and A.

Yes. This is what happens after the Q and A. You may be able to get more answers on other things out of them. It's a more informal Q and A.

I'm not at the show, lol

but I'll will try

Edited by typenine