Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

To all Guilds: Global Channel for PvE

iiezl

All guilds need to be aware of a global channel that allows forming of Ops and FPs, regardless of your location.

Server: Harbinger

Channel: Type /cjoin Endgame on either faction

Purpose: To form Ops and FPs--as well as any other PvE related content--without standing on the Fleet waiting.

Suggestion: Ask all of your guildies to join this channel. Pugs can be very beneficial, even if you're a hardened veteran, for any purpose. Spam this channel on the Fleets, too.

Let's work to make this a popular PvE channel.

Edited by iiezl

Most servers have a channel like that

Then its gets passed around, people join to troll, or a cliche forms and they make another channel just like it but more exclusive for others to join, then word gets out more people join then....

Most servers have a channel like that

Then its gets passed around, people join to troll, or a cliche forms and they make another channel just like it but more exclusive for others to join, then word gets out more people join then....

this.

nonetheless on my main server, trolling or not, our global channel still gets used to form pugs pretty regularly. so.. /shrug

we also have another channel for ops just for those on harbinger that happen to miss the messages on endgame channel.

type in /cjoin opschan, an alternative ops channel. both work great together in 1 chat tab too! opschan also has mumble and teamspeak info which can be found on reddit.

sorry, last thing i want to see is a few hundred enters/leaves channel whenever someone logs in/off at random. that alone will keep me out of it.

You can right-click your chat tabs, and unclick "System Messages". I do this. I put "System Messages" on the "Other" tab. It helps with a lot of other spam that you'd not want to see on a normal basis, too. I hope this helps.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.