If you could boot an NPC into the Sarlacc pit...

XiamaraSimi

I like his crew skills lines. They make me smile. "bored, do it yourself"

"Boss! Boss! I found a...a... thing!"

I think that one is from when he gets the last shot on an enemy, i'm not sure, though. But it made me laugh when i saw it. He found some fribbitz or gizmo of some sort and had no idea what it was, but it was probably shiny. Little runt could probably make a speeder from it, too.

I can understand that - they should be *real* companions !

What I don't understand, though, is the hate against Saresh. But maybe it's because of different voice actors in different language editions of SWTOR ?

Nope. It's the complete and utter disregard for the health and safety of the people she governs on Taris. She doesn't give a damn about how many constructions workers and colonists die as long as she can show progress to the Senate. Being tied to a secret guild of assassins does't help her image any either.

Probably Xalek. I paid attention to his recruitment scenes. I did all his companion "quests". It's not that he is in-your-face bad (like Skadge) or incredibly annoying, he just doesn't appear to have any redeeming qualities. And I really hate the way his recruitment happened; I wanted my LS Inquisitor to tell the overseer to get a new batch, not take the monster as his apprentice!

I warmed up to Ashara, though I prefer her in small doses. If I hear "That's quite nice" one more time . . . :p

Edited by Gwena

Her "my teachings" bit is hilarious with how violent her fighting style is.

I can definitely see how a DS Female would hate her though. BioWare had a bit of an oversight there. They started from "let's have a love interest that can meet a LS/Grey male Inquisitor in the middle" and forgot everyone else.

-

To the pit? That gleeful child-killer in Imperial Intelligence on Balmorra comes to mind.

You mean a female character gets the shaft? Gee, you don't say...

Probably Xalek. I paid attention to his recruitment scenes. I did all his companion "quests". It's not that he is in-your-face bad (like Skadge) or incredibly annoying, he just doesn't appear to have any redeeming qualities. And I really hate the way his recruitment happened; I wanted my LS Inquisitor to tell the overseer to get a new batch, not take the monster as his apprentice!

I warmed up to Ashara, though I prefer her in small doses. If I hear "That's quite nice" one more time . . . :p

The only thing I hate about Xalek is his voice actor. I wish he'd stop smacking his lips on the microphone. He's the Chiss on Hoth and another Republic guy on Hoth too. Ugh, horrible.

Edited by Cedia

To me, she is merely a bureaucrat.

What you wrote is something I'd rather say about Kilran or Malgus, for example.

When Sarash let the Imp General go after my Trooper worked so hard to take alive, my LS commando threaten to quit over it. She was lacked empathy on Makeb and didn't care about the situation on Ziost and her actions made a bad situation worse.

Of all the NPCS I've met in the game, she's the one I want to kill myself. Execution is what that warmonger deserves.

Now for companions.

Quinn must die by my warriors hand. She only allowed him back on her ship because she couldn't kill him. If that option was in game, he would have died right then and there.

Skerge is just annoying, You done bothering me? No, you lazy bum, get me more mats and be lucky you're off Belsavis.

The companions for the BH are horrible. 2 are with keeping and Mako isn't one of them.

For the Empire side since that is what I play the most..Here my list that I'd get rid of in a heartbeat

SW Comps

Broonmark-Not a huge fan of Tzal's

Quinn -Didn't like him before the betrayal and not after either.

Vette- Whines to much for my taste (If I die I'm gonna haunt you ) comment IS annoying

Pierce - Have no use for him.

General

2V-R8 (dummy target practice is more his speed)

SI Comps

Ashara (whining damn jedi)

Talos (ugh)

Xalek (I have Khem, why on earth do I need him for?)

Imp Agent

Kaliyo (To spacey)

Raina (to whiney)

Scorpio (I have HK, dont need nor wanted her)

Bounty Hunter

Skadge

Mako

Gault

Yup yup..Those are the ones I would be so happy if they just magically disappeared outta my list, and off my ships one day. I dont care for them.