What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Legacy Name is Davis.

My real life surname is also Davis.

My characters are named after myself, my wife, our 3 children, my father, and my 2 brothers. It's exactly like if we were in the Star Wars universe (except I'm a fat Miralan).

The Harkness Legacy here. Captain Idriss (who knows, possibly long lost in time and space smuggling sister of captain Jack?) at your service. ;) Along with her sister and their mother at Red Eclipse (yeah that doesn't make much sense but I like this surname).

(for those unaware, rip-off from Torchwood/Doctor Who)

Harkness was my legacy name on Lord Calypho, but I lost it when I had to move :(

Thought about putting a little symbol on the A, like Hârkness, but went with Hart, instead.

Currently I have two, but if BW has its way and forces my second transfer, to the same place where I already transferred the first legacy, I'll lose the second. :(

My first one, I already posted here, The Jynxed Legacy, the second, I cannot post without the permission of the person who my alts are often paired with, as the two legacy names go together. However, I keep looking for them to get posted in one of the humor threads.

~ Cerilynn

Edited by Cerilynn

Thader it started out as a play on Darth Vader in SWG I was named Dyroi(Die-Roy) Thader and it just sorta stuck.

Now im republic and have created this whole back story on the Thader legacy ending with Dyroi from SWG and starting with my first toon in swtor.

• 1 year later...

I used Lestrange because I have always thought it an interesting surname. Plus Harry Potter RULEZ!

My BF made a trooper called Lister with a surname of Smeghead. He got a lot of interesting whispers from random people about his surname hehe