What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

Though it was not my first choice, I was still somewhat surprised that when I tried it that it had not already been taken.

The Bond Legacy.

Works well with my main, a Jedi Shadow named Spirit. I have also been told quite recently by someone that I shall not name, that it is the "Best legacy ever!". I had to :D a bit at that.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jekk Jekk Tar:

Kalistro's Legacy is Sin'eater ---Suikoden loosly based / mixed with my thoughts of Sin City and eating peoples Sins as a LS Jedi Guardian.

Mink'dethra 's Legacy is Bloodmilk ---female tauren death knight--bloodspec

Zia'chan 's Legacy is Soul'eater ---Suikoden' rune / and the animation of the that name.

Haven't created my Sith Legacy on Hyperspace Cannon.

Good thing with Legacy is how you can connect your other toons to that Legacy tree.

I was bored and tierd when i finished act 1 and had to pick a name, so i picked something from one of my all time favorite games ever and it ended up being "Shin´ra" i know i know its supposed to be Shin-Ra or ShinRa but i love these --> ´ <---- in names. also it fits good to all my chars names. Saarah,Camille,Mizore Shin´Ra =)

De-Profundis legacy, latin for "from the depths".

As for my mains name i have a funny story to go with it. When i rolled my char i picked a random short name "Toa" that i thought meant nothing.

Every day i get asked if i'm Swedish (i'm not) as toa apparently means toilet in Swedish. :o