What's your legacy surname?

Soulmatey

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starwalker.

Obviously you can't have Skywalker, and the original Starkiller name I never liked as much, so I opted for a hybrid of the two.

I really only use it on my Jedi though as "Jacen Starwalker" sounded pretty heroic. Most of my Sith characters use aliases and therefore wouldn't have a last name, though my lightsider Sith Sorceror is named Arcana which I haven't decided if its an actual name or Darth style alias yet, so she might use it since Arcana Starwalker has a nice ring to it.

I'd still prefer I could have different last name for every character though, and I find the Legacy surname thing annoying.

Starwalker.

Obviously you can't have Skywalker, and the original Starkiller name I never liked as much, so I opted for a hybrid of the two.

I really only use it on my Jedi though as "Jacen Starwalker" sounded pretty heroic. Most of my Sith characters use aliases and therefore wouldn't have a last name, though my lightsider Sith Sorceror is named Arcana which I haven't decided if its an actual name or Darth style alias yet, so she might use it since Arcana Starwalker has a nice ring to it.

I'd still prefer I could have different last name for every character though, and I find the Legacy surname thing annoying.

Yeah... We actually have an Organa legacy surname on our server. So they obviously didn't lock them all.

Somebody mentioned it could have been a title, but I think the Organa related title was "Paladin of house Organa"

This guy just had "Organa."

To top it off its on the Empire side. :p

I was drinking Black and Tans (1/2 Bass pale ale and 1/2 guiness poured on top carefully so bottom half is tan and the top is dark) the night I made mine. Actually drank one too many. Named my legacy Blackantan... I wonder if you can change your legacy name.

Lasel.

It was my last name in SWG. Kelst Lasel.

I actually got it using one of those online "waht is your star wars name" generator things. I used my real life info and I didnt like what it gave me. So i took a character from an old DnD campaign and filled it out as if I were that character, and I loved the name I got.

At legacy level 9, almost 10, and still haven't added a name.

Reason = I want different last names for my characters.

I am getting tired of the Legacy screen every time I zone, fly, or bring up Skill Tree. Is there a way to shut that off?

Mine's Boomchakalaka.

My main characters are Sweetheart Boomchakalaka, Darling Boomchakalaka... you can see the trend.

Everyone's so boring trying to have big tough scary names. i don't mind at all if my character's name makes someone laugh, then i can kill them faster :p

I really hope that this isn't a stupid thing to ask, but are Legacy surnames granted on a first-come-first-served basis? Namely, if I start a new character on a server, level it up, and unlock the Legacy, say someone already has the surname I'd like to use - will I be barred from using it as well?

Thanks guys.

Sevo. Lord Ayiana Sevo.

It's a play on letters from my Blood Elf's last name in World of Warcraft - Silverflower. Made it sound more "spacey".

I don't intend to have any of my characters be blood related, especially since Ayiana is a Human and my two jedi are Twi'leks.... Thinking about having a fallen jedi apprentice though.

Edited by Ayiano