Maintenance in 15 minutes folks!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Great! Mine was creaky and wobbly. Are they just fixing them or replacing them with some nice leather ones?

:D

I think they're working with IKEA on this one, but I'm not sure if they're just fixing or improving.

Possibly, we might have to put the chairs together manually by ourselves.

Weird actually that they ban people that did it before the warning i mean it''s kinda your own fault tif you can't program. That is prob the reason why those idiots can't fix the glitching with AMD crossfire

WOW FIX A CHAIR BUG!! there are so many other fixes needed and they fix this .. cause some puke may get an extra 99 credits at resale... I don't care if the guy buys a million chairs it would take him weeks to do it, yet bio ware just sits on there hands with other problems and jumps right on this one

and heres the true def. of EXPLOIT

noun

noun: exploit; plural noun: exploits

/ˈekˌsploit/

a bold or daring feat.

"the most heroic and secretive exploits of the war"

synonyms: feat, deed, act, adventure, stunt, escapade; More

achievement, accomplishment, attainment;

informallark, caper

"his exploits brought him notoriety"

a software tool designed to take advantage of a flaw in a computer system, typically for malicious purposes such as installing malware.

"if someone you don't know tweets you a link, it's either spam, an exploit, or probably both"

Edited by CaineSoto

Weird actually that they ban people that did it before the warning i mean it''s kinda your own fault tif you can't program. That is prob the reason why those idiots can't fix the glitching with AMD crossfire

Calling the devs idiots? Yeah how dare they make a mistake you must be so perfect right?

How is it weird? it's common sense.

If something can be bought from a vendor for less than it sells back to that same vendor for. It's obviously not-intentional. hence an "exploit" as it would funnel limitless amounts of credits into the game.

You (not you specifically I mean you as in anyone) have to be all kinds of stupid to think it's okay to take advantage of it.

No warning is even necessary. As I said it's common friggin sense man. Before the warning, after the warning, or even no warning at all...it's an exploit and people should know better. Anyone that get's banned from this brought it on themselves.

Mistakes happen, god forbid people actually show some sense of integrity and take blame for their own misconduct right? always the devs fault? lol...wow

I do wonder how long it's going to take, since all they really need to do to prevent further exploitation of the exploit is add a few zeros to the chair's price.

Unless there's another, hidden exploit they found and didn't mention by making us focus on the price of the chair alone. EA/Bioware can be sneaky sometimes.

Don't you just love how nobody bothered to give an ETA, no details, no nothing. It's almost like a big F U customers! Thank you for your money, now here's something ****-***** customer service in return! Enjoy and thank you for playing swtor!!!!!11!!

Oh be quiet you fool. :rak_tongue:

Calling the devs idiots? Yeah how dare they make a mistake you must be so perfect right?

To fock up crossfire that was working fine for years what after 2.2 got rekt yes that is a sign of idiots. Also if you send a couple of mails without any reply on how to fix the matter.

It's the frequency of the mistakes that's the issue....genius.

I've played almost every major (and some not-so major) MMO since EverQuest...and EVER. SINGLE. ONE. OF. THEM. almost always introduces something bugged with each patch.

Maybe step off your high-horse and contemplate reality, kid.

WOW FIX A CHAIR BUG!! there are so many other fixes needed and they fix this .. cause some puke may get an extra 99 credits at resale... I don't care if the guy buys a million chairs it would take him weeks to do it, yet bio ware just sits on there hands with other problems and jumps right on this one

You realize you can buy stacks of 99 at a time and it takes less than a second to do so right? That's 10k credits per stack, sounds pretty exploitable to me for very large sums of credits very quickly.

I do wonder how long it's going to take, since all they really need to do to prevent further exploitation of the exploit is add a few zeros to the chair's price.

Why people still think the price was wrong? It's the vendor value what was wrong.

Let me tell you this, it's not the only 1 credit item in game (Rishi/Meat Tree, remember that?).

I looked over at Twitter. They said they were taking the servers down for Patch 3.2.2a but thats it. They didn't even specify an ETA on when the servers would be back up.

This has clearly been decided on a very short notice. Pure speculation, but considering the time of day, I expect that people at Bioware are just coming in in the morning and someone decided this needed to be fixed as soon as humanly possible.

Why people still think the price was wrong? It's the vendor value what was wrong.

Let me tell you this, it's not the only 1 credit item in game (Rishi/Meat Tree, remember that?).

This. The chair is supposed to only cost 1c what's not supposed to be is the 100c sell-back. That's what needs fixing....like the other 1c items we've gotten on vendors (meat tree, medical table, etc)

lol....

You realize you can buy stacks of 99 at a time and it takes less than a second to do so right? That's 10k credits per stack, sounds pretty exploitable to me for very large sums of credits very quickly.

And setting up a macro to buy and sell is also pretty easy. Make no mistake people created millions of credits quickly and on large scale probably billions and billions of credits just thrown into the economy in a very short period of time. Yes this is something that needed to be fixed and as fast as possible.

read the def. of exploit! and if this is in there opinion an EXPLOIT then what do you call players timing chests to grab the loot all day long!!

And setting up a macro to buy and sell is also pretty easy. Make no mistake people created millions of credits quickly and on large scale probably billions and billions of credits just thrown into the economy in a very short period of time. Yes this is something that needed to be fixed and as fast as possible.

and all there doing is cheating themselves of the in game experience and if there credit farmers this is no worse than them timing chests on the planets

Edited by CaineSoto

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.