Temple Chair (Basic) Exploit

EricMusco

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you subscribed?

Because you have to subscribe to post in the forums. Otherwise it's read only.

Basically, you're clearly someone who loves attention, and came here to seek it.

Clearly, you have not been paying attention. His 12-year-old brother found an exploit that lets him post without an active subscription.;)

Stated before, made another account to post in forums.

Read earlier post....

General Rules and Guidelines

To keep the Service a compliant, fun, fair and safe gaming environment for everyone, you may not engage in any of the following behavior:

Register an alternate account for the purpose of disobeying the rules to avoid punishment of your main account. Alternate accounts created for this purpose will receive permanent bans.

Part of the punishment of your main account is not having access to the forums. You are just asking for them to ban this account as well and for a more severe punishment on your main account.

Thanks everyone, you got me through a day at work. Id like to personally thank all those that fed me handfulls and would like to give shout outs to the following feeders:

Thoronmir

OddballEasyEight

Lyshar

Khiriath

Meiran

Trevor_the_Bruce

MuzluPasta

HelinCarnate

I Daqwerty, hereby renounce my trolling on Star Wars forums for the rest of eternity, thanks for a great day everyone :p:rolleyes::):o:eek::p:p;):cool::cool::cool::D:D:cool::cool:

No problem. I think feeding trolls is always good for a laugh on both ends. =D

Edited by Meiran

Thanks everyone, you got me through a day at work. Id like to personally thank all those that fed me handfulls and would like to give shout outs to the following feeders:

Thoronmir

OddballEasyEight

Lyshar

Khiriath

Meiran

Trevor_the_Bruce

MuzluPasta

HelinCarnate

I Daqwerty, hereby renounce my trolling on Star Wars forums for the rest of eternity, thanks for a great day everyone :p:rolleyes::):o:eek::p:p;):cool::cool::cool::D:D:cool::cool:

Nailed it

Thoronmir

OddballEasyEight

Lyshar

Khiriath

Meiran

Trevor_the_Bruce

MuzluPasta

HelinCarnate

I Daqwerty, hereby renounce my trolling on Star Wars forums for the rest of eternity, thanks for a great day everyone :p:rolleyes::):o:eek::p:p;):cool::cool::cool::D:D:cool: :cool:

No Hard Feelings :)

Is it truly "trolling" when it's so obvious? I'm reminded of the South Park episode "Something Wal-Mart This Way Comes" (I think that was the name), in which Stan and Kyle spend the entire show telling Cartman that they know he's going to betray them. At the end, when Cartman betrays them, Cartman prances about crowing about how they "never saw this coming!" When, in fact, everyone saw it coming.

Is it truly "trolling" when it's so obvious? I'm reminded of the South Park episode "Something Wal-Mart This Way Comes" (I think that was the name), in which Stan and Kyle spend the entire show telling Cartman that they know he's going to betray them. At the end, when Cartman betrays them, Cartman prances about crowing about how they "never saw this coming!" When, in fact, everyone saw it coming.

Hey man you kept fighting it, plus it got a lot of people. the ratio of fools to smart people I can live with.

Thoronmir

OddballEasyEight

Lyshar

Khiriath

Meiran

Trevor_the_Bruce

MuzluPasta

HelinCarnate

I Daqwerty, hereby renounce my trolling on Star Wars forums for the rest of eternity, thanks for a great day everyone :p:rolleyes::):o:eek::p:p;):cool::cool::cool::D:D:cool: :cool:

No Hard Feelings :)

Glad I could help. However, with my digging through the ToS I also found that trolling can get you banned as well, so all your posts have been reported. No Hard Feelings :)

Edited by HelinCarnate

thanks everyone, you got me through a day at work. Id like to personally thank all those that fed me handfulls and would like to give shout outs to the following feeders:

Thoronmir

oddballeasyeight

lyshar

khiriath

meiran

trevor_the_bruce

muzlupasta

helincarnate

i daqwerty, hereby renounce my trolling on star wars forums for the rest of eternity, thanks for a great day everyone :p:rolleyes::):o:eek::p:p;):cool::cool::cool::D:d:cool: :cool:

No hard feelings :)

11/10

I did get out of trouble, BW sympathized with me after I took the responsibility to call their customer support. They listened and clearly didn't think I was a kid. Suspended for 7 days for the things on my part that were wrong, but frankly i haven't violated many rules.

Now, you were saying?

Suspended for 7 days = you were wrong... the fact that you don't see this is frankly kinda scary.

The 7 day suspension is the minimum punishment dished out for the exploitation. So the fact that you got the minimum doesn't mean you did nothing wrong.

It just means you (sorry... "your brother") didn't exploit it on a large enough scale to get a bigger punishment.

So here's another thing, I know this already and made another account (this one) so that I can talk in the forums to discuss this.

Not to mention I already solved the problem with my account. If you bothered to read anything i've been saying you would know that and also that the situation was in fact, TRUE.

Again, you were saying?

Wait... you created a second account to bypass a suspension so you could post here?

Umm... that's also against the rules :eek: