Red Female Tattooed Twi'lek Sith in Trailer?

DarthVengeant

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We never saw her die

It was implied that she does, not to mention she would seem redundant with Lana and Vaylin being important story characters.

and that doesn't mean she isn't a character in some fashion

If she's dead it means she's not going to be showing up as an NPC in the game.

because obviously she was in the trailer wasn't she?

There have been other characters in the other Blur trailers that have had a more significant focus on them that you know absolutely nothing about like the Jedi that Malgus fights in the Deceived trailer who shows up all over the game's promotional materials (Collector's Edition box, ads, the original loading screen, etc) and yet you don't know much about him do you?

Furthermore, her outfit needs to be on cartel!!

The top and bottom of the outfit are in the game, there just isn't a version of them with a robe. Besides Vaylin's outfit is way cooler ;)

http://www.destructoid.com//ul/292643-star-wars-the-old-republic-s-next-expansion-is-story-driven-and-free/SWTOR_KOTFE_VaylinConcept-noscale.jpg

http://www.destructoid.com//ul/292643-star-wars-the-old-republic-s-next-expansion-is-story-driven-and-free/SWTOR_KOTFE_Vaylin_Attack-noscale.jpg

I just assumed that they decided to make that "look, the Empire is getting its rear kicked!" scene more interesting by murdering a hot Twi'lek female instead of Generic Sith Dude #27. She did look really neat, but I'd be very surprised if she existed for any reason other than to add some sex appeal to the trailer. I could be wrong, of course.

I just assumed that they decided to make that "look, the Empire is getting its rear kicked!" scene more interesting by murdering a hot Twi'lek female instead of Generic Sith Dude #27. She did look really neat, but I'd be very surprised if she existed for any reason other than to add some sex appeal to the trailer. I could be wrong, of course.

Yup. I think that's what a lot of other people think/thought too. "Hey let's do a Darth Talon type character for this trailer because that would be kinda cool and Talon is fan favorite character." I honestly don't think there was much more thought beyond it than that.

The only characters from the Blur trailers that really had any significance to the vanilla game were Satele and Malgus. Jace is in the vanilla game but his role is very minor. Shae didn't show up into the game until 3.0. Nico is making is first appearance in the game with this expansion despite his first appearance being in a trailer from 2011.

She died, in fact one of the lightsabers on the flags one of the twins has, is her lightsaber.

Don't buy that? You hear the sound of a fatal lightsaber slashing after that scene.

More to that, why the heck wouldn't she die? Especially since the one that gripped her, was the twin who was losing his **** and giving into his rage.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

That does look like Darth Talon

Patterns are different.

There's something about SW writing, they like to waste some of the more visually interesting characters...

I agree. They did that with Darth Maul in TPM. I would at least like a lore or something about this character in the trailer, if she is in fact dead. And her outfit in Cartel Market.

I

The top and bottom of the outfit are in the game, there just isn't a version of them with a robe. Besides Vaylin's outfit is way cooler ;)

Uhh, where? I dont recall seeing a top like that or pants like that in the game.

Vaylin looks cool as well, but Bioware will do the same crap like they always do an make that skirt part attached to chest piece instead of pants or belt like IT SHOULD BE!!!. That freakin annoys me to no end, so many great chest pieces RUINED because crap below the belt is attached to it.

Edited by DarthVengeant

We never saw her die, and that doesn't mean she isn't a character in some fashion, because obviously she was in the trailer wasn't she?

Furthermore, her outfit needs to be on cartel!!

Kao Cen Darach and Ven Zallow were in trailers too.

And you got your answer. Considering the twins killed everyone else in the trailer, including a jedi, there is no reason to assume that Random Female Sith Warrior #134 was also not killed. So no, the random sith will not be in the expansion, let alone play a major part.

This random SW was leading defense of Academy, so, how often Sith leave such tasks to random lass? :rak_02:

I think she will be, a. dead, b. iconic heroic character for Empire, c. possible she is SW if you character someone else (however i doubt it).

This random SW was leading defense of Academy, so, how often Sith leave such tasks to random lass? :rak_02:

I think she will be, a. dead, b. iconic heroic character for Empire, c. possible she is SW if you character someone else (however i doubt it).

Did you just imply these nerds could beat the Emperor's Wrath?

Did you just imply these nerds could beat the Emperor's Wrath?

Why not? Everyone die in the end. And it will explain where one of 7 other characters.

But as i said, i doubt it. More likely she will be icon of Empire resistance .

Why not? Everyone die in the end. And it will explain where one of 7 other characters.

An Arab said that it not dead which can eternal lie,

And with strange eons you will find that even death may die.

I'm mostly a Light sides player, but Dammit, she's a damm Hero to me. Most sith would say to hell with every1 i'm outta here. But those Sith that stayed are just as Much Heroes as any Jedi in this case.

Well... you don't actually SEE her die. By movie (and game) logic that means she isn't dead for sure.

She got that look of shock on her face, but it could've also been because of how easily the guy beat her. (And from the fact that he was probably breaking her arm)

50/50 chance that we'll encounter her, or that she's truly dead. :p

Who is the red tattooed female Twi'lek in the trailer? Will she be a companion or actual character in the expansion, or is she just there for the trailer? I really want to know. Please?

http://s29.postimg.org/4flsvj1x3/Female_Twilek.jpghttp://

At least tell us if she will be in the expansion, or it was just a filler character for the trailer. :confused:

I can't tell you how much I like female Twi'lek Sith like Darth Talon, etc. I really hope she is a new character....and I want her outfit!!!

I think she is just there as a powerful Sith that the newly enhanced and enraged twin kills with little effort, to show how powerful he has become as a result of his suffering. I think there's no doubt she dies right there and then, so tough luck on getting her as a companion. However, I do agree she looks awesome and that armor is sweet as can be (Why can't we get more sets like that, unimposing yet ******). Notice how her headband and even parts of her armor reflect those of Eleena Daru from the Deceived trailer. They were probably resuing art I suppose. Still, give me that armor, paying cash money for it.

Edit: plus the twin then presents her lighsaber to his father as a trophy, so likely dead.

Edited by masstan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.