Theran Shan?

GorkieX

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm at the point where...I'll believe it when I see it :(

I hear you but judging from previous track records of romance content at story's end (Forged Alliances and Shadows of Revan, for example) I'm optimistic we'll get some romance-based acknowledgement and/or cutscene for KOTFE. :)

I hear you but judging from previous track records of romance content at story's end (Forged Alliances and Shadows of Revan, for example) I'm optimistic we'll get some romance-based acknowledgement and/or cutscene for KOTFE. :)

Well hopefully I'll be pleasantly surprised ^_^

• 3 weeks later...
Not pleasantly surprised. There is still no romance content. Not even a letter.

Well, the final chapter is next month. Time for them to put up or shut up. Now I'm not expecting anything less than a "Shirtless-Theron-in-bondage-rescue-followed-by-tender-romance" cutscene. :D

I have a pretty long fuse... but my patience with the lack of Theron, Lana, and Koth stuff is starting to irritate me. I'm aware there's probably gonna be content in the last chapter (I know already, someone already mentioned why... as I also peruse reddit.). But it's still irking me.

I played that entire thing expecting... something. Anything. Only to be sorely disappointed at the end. Even a 'Stay safe.' would have been nice because that's Theronese for 'I -uh- you! <3'.

If there is Vette, Torian, and Aric stuff... I guess those characters will be getting run through first. While my theron/lana-mancers will be put on hold...

Edited by GabbyMe

Well, the final chapter is next month. Time for them to put up or shut up. Now I'm not expecting anything less than a "Shirtless-Theron-in-bondage-rescue-followed-by-tender-romance" cutscene. :D

LMAO!

(I want my character to be the one rescued though >.>)

While it is not really romance content I did notice dialogue changes on romanced compared to non romance for Theron.

My Theron romanced Imp character killed his republic friends in this chapter and when Theron confronted me about it I said something along the lines of republic still being my enemy. Which Theron answered "See, that's what I love about us. The mutual respect" After I watched a vid of another player's Imperial character do the same thing only this time he wasn't romanced to Theron. At the same dialogue choice Theron answered with a "That's really comforting" instead.

I know it's not a whole romance moment that we want but I found it kinda cool how the change give for me a feeling of a fight between my romanced Theron character and him. Especially for an Imp and Theron romance as that is going to have issues (in my mind anyway) of trust, respect and the whole on opposing sides but we're not really enemies sort of thing.

I don't actual know if there is dialogue change for Republic romance though but there could be.

While it is not really romance content I did notice dialogue changes on romanced compared to non romance for Theron.

My Theron romanced Imp character killed his republic friends in this chapter and when Theron confronted me about it I said something along the lines of republic still being my enemy. Which Theron answered "See, that's what I love about us. The mutual respect" After I watched a vid of another player's Imperial character do the same thing only this time he wasn't romanced to Theron. At the same dialogue choice Theron answered with a "That's really comforting" instead.

I know it's not a whole romance moment that we want but I found it kinda cool how the change give for me a feeling of a fight between my romanced Theron character and him. Especially for an Imp and Theron romance as that is going to have issues (in my mind anyway) of trust, respect and the whole on opposing sides but we're not really enemies sort of thing.

I don't actual know if there is dialogue change for Republic romance though but there could be.

Interesting. Do you know if there's one between a Republic character and Lana, too?

Interesting. Do you know if there's one between a Republic character and Lana, too?

I don't actually know but

you can let the imperials die and Lana does confront you on their deaths so I don't see why not but it would have to be checked out to be sure

Nice that there was at least a little change,

My SI romanced who romanced Theron saved the Republic people only for Theron's sake, he's totally my DS SI's weak point :p So I didn't catch that line, thanks for sharing!

In regards to LI interaction with Theron I was disappointed I mean both he and Lana were actually with us! I think they missed an opportunity with,

When Scorpio "dies" Lana sends Senya to come help us, this could have been Theron coming to help us if we romanced him or Lana if we romanced her and then have Senya come if we didn't romance Theron or Lana. Would have given us some time with our LI fighting side by side :cool:

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Yeah I was happy we see Theran a lot more, but sad that there are no interactions. One of the scenes where you are separated, I could swear was going to give you the option to flirt but nope.

Even afterward.... running around not knowing if the other was okay. I would think there would at least be a letter.

Even if we get a cut scene next chapter, it better be a good one....

* while Revan cut was nice, it was kinda random af. Hey we saved the galaxy, wait you want to do what? Not that any of us were really complaining XD It just felt really weird agreeing on my jedi

* at the end of the next one you get a kiss which is nice but still kinda felt like, really that was it?

* we finally got a kiss and blackout a good while ago. but still left a ton up to the imagination. were they just hanging out there, did they run off etc.

* a few letters and a few flirts

It really just feels like there is a huge chunk of the relationship happening that we are totally missing and its super frustrating. The last writer responded to some questions I had on twitter which was awesome. Mostly that they had a lot more ideas for romances including Torian he would have loved to put into the chapter, but the time is so limited and everything is costly and adds up so fast.

I'd really like to see more basic interaction with LIs. I just miss that relationship we had with companions. I'm still baffled at not being able to mention things like Sateles locket. That's a HUGE, HUGE, deal.

when they actually do these things, they've been doing them well, mostly. I mean the original letter nailed it. The return talk in the cantina was sweet. but we still have yet for any of that to come up again.

considering upcoming stuff: rumor has it

one dialogue sequences is something along the lines of "Just please promise me that you'll try to stay safe." I would think a kiss would fit there too.

but yeah, here is hoping for some better stuff. They totally have the ability to make stuff like this amazing, just apparently are unable to fit it in? Which sucks :(

I don't actually know but

you can let the imperials die and Lana does confront you on their deaths so I don't see why not but it would have to be checked out to be sure

Yes she does confront you about it. She did my smuggler as my smuggler couldn't save the Imps and my smuggler answered she wanted to save them all but had to make choices but then again my smuggler is not romancing her so it might be different with a romance partner.

My smuggler is romancing Koth atm though want to see what happens when and if they bring Corso back.

If you saved zakuulans and republic as an imperial

choose the second/middle option when Lana confronts you about it and the character looks at Theron, who has an awkward smile before saying his normal line to Lana. Only happened on my romanced character.

If you saved zakuulans and republic as an imperial

choose the second/middle option when Lana confronts you about it and the character looks at Theron, who has an awkward smile before saying his normal line to Lana. Only happened on my romanced character.

Aww I would like to do that now to see the smile, I guess has to be for another character. These subtle changes makes me wonder if there are others I missed in previous chapters.

Question, when do you get Theron's 2nd letter? I finished CH9 yesterday but I haven't got it yet.

After you complete chapter 12 :)

The second romance letter that is, there are random alliance status update letters after every chapter.

These subtle changes makes me wonder if there are others I missed in previous chapters.

It's good that people actively post in this thread about these lines for different decisions etc: for Theron or I'd probably completely miss them to :D Though there's probably so many others from other NPC's I'll never get around to seeing/hearing/knowing about.

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

I really did like this recent chapter and the dynamic between all the different characters (vs the very separate/sidequest feeling recruitment chapters) I was just disappointed due to not getting any romance content T_T I had gotten confused and thought this last chapter was the last of the season so I was expecting something but I guess we still have 1 more episode of season 1? *crosses fingers*

Also, will someone give me an idea for some fanart? I'm antsy >.<

I really did like this recent chapter and the dynamic between all the different characters (vs the very separate/sidequest feeling recruitment chapters) I was just disappointed due to not getting any romance content T_T I had gotten confused and thought this last chapter was the last of the season so I was expecting something but I guess we still have 1 more episode of season 1? *crosses fingers*

Also, will someone give me an idea for some fanart? I'm antsy >.<

How's about a wedding? :D