Theran Shan?

GorkieX

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here on my Tumblr! You can also search the OC: Veselko and Sketches tag.

OMG, Rinji??? I follow you on twitter, @drenablanc and @vadess40 are my twitter names, former is OOC and the latter is ICly :D. Also follow you on youtube.

*sings* it's a small world after all...

Your male IA vids with theron help me get the agent's voice when I can't.... and an inspiration for me to re-do SOR/KOTFE/KOTET stuff with FRAPS (though my FRAPs stopped recrding sound... and I didn't realize it til after I recorded the Iokath story. NOOOOO!!!!:mad::( )

Edit: Just read your forum name now... I should try reading first time round more often >.<

Edited by vadess
corrected the name >.<

OMG, Rinji??? I follow you on twitter, @drenablanc and @vadess40 are my twitter names, former is OOC and the latter is ICly :D. Also follow you on youtube.

*sings* it's a small world after all...

Your male IA vids with theron help me get the agent's voice when I can't.... and an inspiration for me to re-do SOR/KOTFE/KOTET stuff with FRAPS (though my FRAPs stopped recrding sound... and I didn't realize it til after I recorded the Iokath story. NOOOOO!!!!:mad::( )

Edit: Just read your forum name now... I should try reading first time round more often >.<

Ah! XD A small world after all! Well I'm happy I inspire you! <3

Man I feel that way about male SW his voice is just *fans self*

Love the male SW voice, even though mine is LS, it makes him really cool and intimidating. It reminds me of an ancient crocodile.

Love the male SW voice, even though mine is LS, it makes him really cool and intimidating. It reminds me of an ancient crocodile.

XD

I like the male SI but only as LS. He sounds...off as dark side. The snark of LS fits him more than the rage of DS for me.

XD

I like the male SI but only as LS. He sounds...off as dark side. The snark of LS fits him more than the rage of DS for me.

Yeah I love the LS male inquisitor though he does sound kind of...fancy? For someone born and raised a slave lol. Whatever the voice is cool so idc

Yeah I love the LS male inquisitor though he does sound kind of...fancy? For someone born and raised a slave lol. Whatever the voice is cool so idc

He does sound super posh I just hc'd him as a house slave. (it also conveniently explains the lack of scars I give my characters).

Man I feel that way about male SW his voice is just *fans self*

Yep, the reason my main warrior is male instead of female :D And since this is a Theron thread, the two of them together is just *heart eyes* for days. :D

So since Theron's outfit is going to be customizable in 5.2.2, anyone got suggestions for good outfits for him?

I'm going to wind up inadvertently dressing him all in black or something. :rolleyes: I'm so unoriginal... ("But Jagaimee!" my half-dead inner fashion designer is screaming, "He'll look so good with [inquisitor who's a rattataki]!" Yes yes, I know, but BORING. So boring. Everybody winds up dressed in black or gray or brown at some point! My smuggler, consular, and bounty hunter managed to avoid it so far, but everybody else... oi.)

Time to go scour TOR Fashion! *gleefully rubs hands together* Black Vulkar Swooper Chestguard? Battle-Hardened Apprentice's Tunic?