What Happens To Guilds In KOTFE!

Fleurdelis

Of course any Guild RP / Story you had is done. Sith and Jedi are all one big happy family now, Merged into one mega faction. Friends for life.

RP'ers will have to adapt their stories, not hard. Those who believe their snowflakes aren't part of whats happening will continue on not being part of whats happening.

If anything, I look forward to the NEW guilds that will appear after the release and especially if they are cross faction

:i_angel:

Of course any Guild RP / Story you had is done. Sith and Jedi are all one big happy family now, Merged into one mega faction. Friends for life.

Depends on the guild. A lot of guilds I know do not use the story in SWTOR as their guild story. They use the time frame but that is about all.

And Sith and Jedi I seriously doubt will be good friends. They may work together for a time but honestly anyone that trusts the Sith not to back stabbed well.....

Edited by ScarletBlaze

• 2 months later...
I hope that you'll be able to make a mix guild

whats a mix guild? Do you mean cross faction guild...not going to happen.

nothing about guilds will change, since they will have a mix of people who are subs non subs <60 >60 etc. Why change whats not broken, working as intended, and doesn't bring any value?

They're going to disband all existing guilds for those who participate in the expansion. After all, you've been in carbonite for 5 years, did you really think they would remain in tact for your 5 year absence? And to further draw a line between low level and high level players they're going to be making it so that you can't recruit players from the old timeline. You won't even be able to visit their planets.

At least that's what my father's friend's cousin who works at BioWare told my friend's nephew who works as a plumber at the warehouse next door.

They're going to disband all existing guilds for those who participate in the expansion. After all, you've been in carbonite for 5 years, did you really think they would remain in tact for your 5 year absence? And to further draw a line between low level and high level players they're going to be making it so that you can't recruit players from the old timeline. You won't even be able to visit their planets.

At least that's what my father's friend's cousin who works at BioWare told my friend's nephew who works as a plumber at the warehouse next door.

Holy crap! :eek:

Why haven't you made a thread about this?! I think people have a right to know. Spread the word!

think that guild ship survived the war? If entire fleets can't, what hope does an unarmed luxury ship have?

Yup...as a matter of FACT

Yup...as a matter of FACT

ROFL What a perfect meme!

OP,

The factions still exist, it's just not as HUGE & blatant as before.

But there is NO cross faction coming. They devs even said that. Your guild will be fine, as you will still be the remnant of stragglers still for the Republic/Empire.

It will be like that one opening video when they shoot the flares in the air. That's how it will look for you all. Small bits of light/hope in the dark galaxy! lol

I root for the Tennessee Titans in the NFL. We hate the Baltimore Ravens. We also hate the Pittsburgh Steelers, who, by chance, share our hatred of the Ravens. Were the Titans and Steelers (factions) to each dissolve, their respective fan bases (guilds) would remain ... hating each other, yet joined in their hatred of the Ravens.

whats a mix guild? Do you mean cross faction guild...not going to happen.

nothing about guilds will change, since they will have a mix of people who are subs non subs <60 >60 etc. Why change whats not broken, working as intended, and doesn't bring any value?

Well I'm not talking about something that's broken, but yes I was talking of a guild that could be both Empire and Republic... it would go great with the new expansion... and when we can send ingame mails cross faction then why not a cross faction Guild, now that both the Empire and Republic are getting kicked to the ground in the new expansion...

Well I'm not talking about something that's broken, but yes I was talking of a guild that could be both Empire and Republic... it would go great with the new expansion... and when we can send ingame mails cross faction then why not a cross faction Guild, now that both the Empire and Republic are getting kicked to the ground in the new expansion...

The Powers That Be have said we won't be getting that, so...

Holy no just don't mention a crossfaction guild. That means that some rep can just summon a whole imperial guild to corusant/tython to wreak havoc and vice versa fun isn't it ? :)

Depends on the guild. A lot of guilds I know do not use the story in SWTOR as their guild story. They use the time frame but that is about all.

And Sith and Jedi I seriously doubt will be good friends. They may work together for a time but honestly anyone that trusts the Sith not to back stabbed well.....

For me after 7yrs of being around this Republic and Sith Empire War, i'm bloody sick and tired of the 2 factions being at war.

I want this stupid War to end, it's stupid and way too long, and Very overrated. All of us other ppl that play both on the Empire and Republic that I know of would like to be able to play together in Fp's, Ops and PvP and the like of other PvE stuff to.

It also really helps when ur in a 2 Faction Guild and sometimes don't have enough ppl to do Ops and Fp's as well. I, along with a lot of other ppl in the Guild and on some SWTOR sites would love to use both factions for Pvp as well.

For me, i'm just sick and tired of this War that we've had since 2008 on the SWTOR site lol. Yeah I know that Jedi and Sith will never get along unless they let all Light-sided Jedi and Sith be 1 organization and Dark-sided Jedi and Sith have their own order to. Yeah the groups would have to almost cancelled out for both Faction to ally to become 1 United Galactic Union. Whatever the name would be, i forgot again what they called it when the Republic and most of the Empire merged for awhile.

For me and most that i personally know of would either like for the Republic and Empire to merge and fight different threats for creativity, if they're not merged, then be able to use ppl from both Factions to play PvE and PvP sometimes together as 1 group.