How long will the Outlander be frozen in carbonite/When does KotFE take place?

MrBlackvale

That new empire didnt build itself in a day and those two boys didnt grow fast either so my guess is that the expansion will take place in atleast 20-30 years.

Nah, the twins are leading the attack.

So in all likelihood they are the same age as most of our characters. And one of them loses a few body parts while we're frozen.

I think it'll be a 5-10 year time span. That way they won't screw over every current romance.

Nah, the twins are leading the attack.

So in all likelihood they are the same age as most of our characters. And one of them loses a few body parts while we're frozen.

I think it'll be a 5-10 year time span. That way they won't screw over every current romance.

What if the lightsabers they presented are actualy ours.

Sith warrior, inquisitor - Jedi knight, consular.

What if the lightsabers they presented are actualy ours.

Sith warrior, inquisitor - Jedi knight, consular.

Funking Bioware and constantly favoring/pushing players to take Sorcerer/Sage over Assassin! Bad enough Nox can't get "Kallig's double saber" but now this?

Funking Bioware and constantly favoring/pushing players to take Sorcerer/Sage over Assassin! Bad enough Nox can't get "Kallig's double saber" but now this?

Easy there, we don't know for certain they're player-character sabers. Also I really doubt they'd a)show preference to the force-sensitive characters over non force-sensitive ones b)feature anything to do with player characters in an official objective trailer, because everyone has (and is encouraged by BioWare, they make role-playing games after all, to have) their own headcanon. Lots of people go about playing Sith/Jedi classes with vibroswords and stuff. So no worries, yeah!

Hmm.

What if it's some new/force-infused carbonite technology which completely stops/delays aging?

I mean that way they wouldn't have to reskin anything. Save for some non-companion NPCs.

They would have to freeze your entire crew?

You "player" are the only one getin Frozen, so let it go.

Your companions either chickened out or retreated to save you another day.

Can't be too long. At least 2 years I think. I think carbonite stops aging because in a heroic mission on Taris for the imps you have to kill the Taris leaders that froze themselves in carbonite a long time ago. And in Empire Strikes Back Lando said that Han was alive and in perfect hibernation when in carbonite.

Another rat and I have just found this guy whose brain holds the answer to the greatest question. Well, he *says* 42, but we're going to cut him open and have a look at his brain, anyways, just to be sure.

We'll let you know what we find out, afterwards - assuming everything goes to plan....

Where are you getting that are characters will be frozen from?

There were several interviews about the xpac with BW top dogs. Someone put them all into a post somewhere on these boards. Or you can go to the source at IGN or a bit more can be found at MMORPG.com. Several reference were made to our characters waking up from a carbonite freeze.

Edited by Savej

I figure you don't age when you are carbonised? My Warrior was already much much younger than her hubby. Oh well, what's another five years.

Well, if it makes you feel better, Wookiepedia says that most humans live on average 100-125 years, and on more developed planets with advance medical care, they can live to 200. Only the ludicrously rich who can afford highly expensive treatments live to 300. So probably even if he is 5 years older, he's still going to age really well.