South African Players Unite!

Boerewors

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys

There are 5 of us on Rogue Moon. Have a guild there called Force Legacy. Of course we have some Europeans in the mix as well, but it would be nice to get more of us on the same server.

Hope to see you guys there. Empire forever!

Best Regards

Hein

Edited by FoxieVox

Hey ladies and gents, Im on Sith`ari if any of you are looking for me i got 8 toons on there...

but will be online with my smuggler the most... Bash is the name and the second is my Bounty Hunter Dharigaz....

Have a good one

Wow, I want to play this sooo badly but my internet has been giving me Grief :*( Patch deciding to DL now....maybe I'll be on later... would love to play with some fellow South Africans :) But I will be joining an EU friends guild on Hyrdian Way...I think its called ;p Chat once im on...cya :D

Good to see a good number of us here :)

I ended up on Sluis Shipyards, and my Sith Assasin nearly on lvl 50 so not really keen to give that up and move to another server, plus enjoying the guild I am in now.

But if there is a another server with a good number of us on I can always create a new char and play there as well :D

Edited by Goreon

Good to see a good number of us here :)

I ended up on Sluis Shipyards, and my Sith Assasin nearly on lvl 50 so not really keen to give that up and move to another server, plus enjoying the guild I am in now.

But if there is a another server with a good number of us on I can always create a new char and play there as well :D

Its been decided :p Hidden Beks. There are generally over loads of people republic side every night, so if you're feeling adventurous, join the Empire side and kill them xD

You guys make RSA look like a bunch of angry people all rolling sith like that. =P lol.. Myself and at least 4 or so other South Africans that I know of have settled on Bloodworthy (PvP EU). Got a few REPUBLIC 50's there, Im getting close to BM, so if anyone wants to try it out or roll an alt with us then /w me in game. Char name is Jaarvis, Jedi SHadow and im on most evenings. Ek dink daar is n paar SA mens wat ook op die empire se kant speel op die server. Geniet die res van die dag almal.

P.S im a proper "soutie", so excuse any grammar of woordorde foute.

=)

Neuro, add Revenge, Hatred and Waansin to your friends on the Hidden Beks server. We recently merged 2 smaller SA guilds with The Dark Dogs in an effort to grow the guild.

Cant seem to find any of those - when I try to add it says they dont exist??

EDIT : Managed to find Waansin - 2 seconds before they logged off -lol

Edited by Neuroza