South African Players Unite!

Boerewors

Hi Everyone, I am posting on behalf of my two friends who haven't subscribed yet.

We are from Pretoria and recently started playing.

We are looking for a SA guild on server: The Red Eclipse - Republic side

We are 3 (working) new players that play mostly only on weekends and level together as a group

We are looking for a fourth member to join us (preferably DPS player Trooper Commando) with our crusade to lvl 55, we are currently at lvl 19

Our names are

Jadus-maximuz - (Jedi Knight Guardian - Tank)

Meroecia - (Smuggler Gunslinger - DPS)

Rindonn - (Jedi Consular Sage - Healer)

Please contact any of us

Thanks

Hi there

Are you guys still playing? Me and a few friends started a guild and would like more SA players to join us. I myself got 2 level 55's and a few other high level toons.

Contact me on Anax(Republic - Red Eclipse) if anyone is interested in joining us!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

The force still strong with SA players or has it died down and waiting for the Chosen 1 to arrive to join the game ...

Sith Char here LV 18 Jug still in training need some guide's in the force pls!

on Red Eclips server let me know will add ya :)

Eng/Afr :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys,

So I don't mean to be resurrecting this thread or anything. I have been dying to play this game, but I kinda need help in two ways. (PS: I'm also looking for a South African Guild to join when i start playing.)

Firstly: I'm having a problem with downloading the launcher/game as it is quite a heavy download (There also appears to be errors and bugs when you are updating the game and press the play button).

Secondly: Does anyone have a working copy of the game that I could perhaps copy (Preferably in the Johannesburg Area)?

Thanks in Advance. ^.^