Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

What does 1M Credits get you in this Event?

XiliX

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's the RNG for you, friend of mine got a rancor on his 4th coin.

Random is Random but for me yesterday

I spent 300k which got me 300 Smuggler coins which turned into (including some conversions to kingpins over the play time) 11 Certificates, the Vectron mount and the Machines blowing up on me THREE times. I wouldn't mind but that apparently has a lower percentage than the chance to win the rancor and that is the only thing I need to complete my nightlife achievements!

About 500k so far and I gotten 17 golden certificates and nothing else. I got another 300 smuggler chips with tons more credits to keep going but I just don't have that kind of patience to sit doing the same thing for hours and hours, so I'm only doing it a few time a week for the duration of the event

350k credits got me a rancor and 8 golden certificates. There's actually a way to play the slots than just randomly clicking. Also, I hope you were using the "Feeling Lucky" bonus when you played the Kingpin slots. If not, it's going to take you longer most likely.

350k credits got me a rancor and 8 golden certificates. There's actually a way to play the slots than just randomly clicking. Also, I hope you were using the "Feeling Lucky" bonus when you played the Kingpin slots. If not, it's going to take you longer most likely.

This is very true. If you know the way to play, then you can get everything relatively cheap. I got all the rewards (drop & vendor) the first time with a little less than 1.2M spent. The only thing I didn't get was the damn slot machine blowing up achievement.

This is very true. If you know the way to play, then you can get everything relatively cheap. I got all the rewards (drop & vendor) the first time with a little less than 1.2M spent. The only thing I didn't get was the damn slot machine blowing up achievement.

Shame I couldn't let you have one of mine, 3 so far! Knowing my luck when I next go to try for the rancor achievement it will happen a few more times :p

Edited by -Sullster-

That's the RNG for you, friend of mine got a rancor on his 4th coin.

Random is Random but for me yesterday

I spent 300k which got me 300 Smuggler coins which turned into (including some conversions to kingpins over the play time) 11 Certificates, the Vectron mount and the Machines blowing up on me THREE times. I wouldn't mind but that apparently has a lower percentage than the chance to win the rancor and that is the only thing I need to complete my nightlife achievements!

Around 600k in I blew myself up.

Wish I'd been recording, was funny.

800k here and got 16 gold certs. 500 where I spent mostly on the higher end chips got me 4 certs, 300 the next day all on the cheap ones hot the rest. RNG, and its probably best to just purchase the cheap tokens, build up the higher tokens, and play those when you have the buff. But yeah, no rancor dammit lol.

I still have like 30 golden certs from the last event just sitting in my legacy hold. I went back when the event re-started, and bought a couple of the armor set pieces I forgot to get last time, and the pet....and haven't spent a single cred (this time)

Last time I spent something like a total of 1.2 mill - got 3 Rancors, about 6 Vectrons and the aforementioned certificates.

As others have mentioned, there is actually a strategy of sorts for the game...you absolutely need to capitalize on the buff when you get it. If you squander that, then your chances of winning anything good are reduced quite a bit.

Still...1mill and nothing? That's harsh. I'd have given up long before that.

I had to spend 40m total to get all my achievements, but I just didn't have the time to keep playing for the blue coins all day every day on the green slots, but was worth it to me anyway to get it done atleast. I obtained the luck buff every time I used the blue coins too, so I guess my luck just bit me in the back from buying my whole revan set when it came out for under 1m ha. Also it was only 1 rancor which I obtained out of about 900 blue coins too, 150 gold tickets, and 10 vehicles. Edited by Theeko

This thread has reminded me that "everyone knows a friend/mate" that got a rancor within the first 10 coins they used. Yet these people are then not using their rancors because there are never any about anywhere.

All a bit odd if you ask me.

last time the event was live I got all achievements for 1M credits.

the trick? get the cheap coins, roll as many machines as you can so it's faster... get kingpins...

roll all kingpins coins you got and ... win.

Around 600k in I blew myself up.

Wish I'd been recording, was funny.

The slot machine blowing up is actually the one thing I haven't had happen. Does it blow up on both slots or just the smuggler or kingpin? Is there a strategy to have it happen or do I just have to keep playing. Now that I got a rancor I guess I don't see the point to just spend credits for an achievement.

I think the trick is to not buy the kingpin tokens. I spent 300k on the smuggler ones, and from those got 37 kingpins and 19 certificates. With the lucky buff, the 37 kingpins turned into 54 spins that landed me a rancor. I do realize I was lucky, but if I wanted to actually buy those 37 kingpins I would go bankrupt (no, I'm not a very rich player, lol).

This thread has reminded me that "everyone knows a friend/mate" that got a rancor within the first 10 coins they used. Yet these people are then not using their rancors because there are never any about anywhere.

Rancors are huge, clunky and not really very fun to ride, despite their epic looks - at least for me, so that may be one reason you don't see many of them around.

Just tried with 100 smuggler chips (100k credits) and got 3 golden certificates and the vectron mount.

Played like s/o said before: played smugglers slot machine until I collected 4-5 kingpin chips, waited for buff, played on kingpin slot machine.

Be aware that the buff wears off when you win a certificate or a prize on kingpin's.

Edited by Kheeleb

Those damn Hutts & their rigged Slot Machines!

1M credits & all I got was 1 lousy Golden Certificate! :mad:

You may believe or not, but actually I have not spend a penny on it.

On my first day, of the first edition of this "gambling" event I used 5 given Smuugler Coins, got 2 Kingpins, clicked the other machine twice, bam! Rancor.

Repeated the same thing on other chars, won 4 Gold certificates, bought customizations for companions and Auto Cannon then forgot about the whole thing.

I am not a gambler and already used all my luck for next 20 years first day.

I do have that Rancor and use it occasionally on my main char. On TRE.

Quite unhandy, actually , prefer the "smoky" Chevin speeder, even if it's slow.

Those damn Hutts & their rigged Slot Machines!

1M credits & all I got was 1 lousy Golden Certificate! :mad:

i spend 40k 2 days ago and I got the mount. First of all you dont buy the blue, you earn them from the green. Then you play the earned blue... thats how I got the mount. Played 40k green, got 7-10 blue;s and with that I got a mount...

Unless you're VERY unlucky, 1m should give you all rewards including the rancor. That is of course if you buy green chips and play to earn blue ones. If you just go straight ahead and buy overpriced blues, don't complain about wasting millions and not getting anything.

Unless you're VERY unlucky, 1m should give you all rewards including the rancor. That is of course if you buy green chips and play to earn blue ones. If you just go straight ahead and buy overpriced blues, don't complain about wasting millions and not getting anything.

Yeah do not go the blue token way if you can't offored to it sucked big time but I just didn't want to spend all day every day to keep clicking the green slots and with my luck even with buying the blue tokens first and using the luck buff each time for about 900 tries, I would practically have been there all day every day till the event ended.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.