pvp[pubs

flaviusthelewd

Damn, I really must of hit you deep. Not only do you hunt me out on the forums to troll, you keep screen shots of me too. I can send you nudes if it'll make you feel better.

Really a 27 year old man, that acts like a 8 year old will send me nudes? bruh, first off im not a catholic priest so no thank you, and secondly, atleast you out dps'd your healer.

Damn, I really must of hit you deep. Not only do you hunt me out on the forums to troll, you keep screen shots of me too. I can send you nudes if it'll make you feel better.

No, we keep screenshots because we know multiple members of your guild like talking crap about shi*ty we are. If the said people in your guild had kept it to themselves, you wouldn't have to deal with that. :p

Edited by Klintrin

No, we keep screenshots because we know multiple members of your guild like talking crap about shi*ty we are. If the said people in your guild had kept it to themselves, you wouldn't have to deal with that. :p

I don't know what the other guys said, but I can put into context for you what I said. I told toaster the nerd guys were crap because they had a super que solo team (you know like he accuses me of). I won't name specific names, but two support classes that shouldn't get globaled, got globaled.

As for toaster, It's SUPER funny that he gets so worked up about it. When he's sent me whispers on multiple occasions, with the sappy, "I'm sorry, I was just in a bad mood." stuff. I never responded, replied, or instigated anything else with him. Now he's ready to troll at every turn. I get it toaster, you got feelings baby, and I hurt them. But move on, there's someone out there for everyone, I'm just not him.

I've got SS's too, I've got stream footage too. Especially of you Klinti. But I'm not enough of a douche to highlight it and throw it out there, to prove a mythical point that literally NO one outside of our little herp derp PVP community will even care about.

I don't know what the other guys said, but I can put into context for you what I said. I told toaster the nerd guys were crap because they had a super que solo team (you know like he accuses me of). I won't name specific names, but two support classes that shouldn't get globaled, got globaled.

As for toaster, It's SUPER funny that he gets so worked up about it. When he's sent me whispers on multiple occasions, with the sappy, "I'm sorry, I was just in a bad mood." stuff. I never responded, replied, or instigated anything else with him. Now he's ready to troll at every turn. I get it toaster, you got feelings baby, and I hurt them. But move on, there's someone out there for everyone, I'm just not him.

I've got SS's too, I've got stream footage too. Especially of you Klinti. But I'm not enough of a douche to highlight it and throw it out there, to prove a mythical point that literally NO one outside of our little herp derp PVP community will even care about.

and now who's feelings are hurt? lulz im done here. you can go back to stroking your mythical epeen.

Entertaining one to say the least.

As for the topic of the thread..........it isn't even an easy question to answer. So many small 3-8 man pvp guilds these days. Some of them with top notch players, while others are awful. Most roam back and forth between factions too on a daily basis, and so many seem to change guild tags as often as they change their underwear:eek:

Man for man, Zen is probably the best guild on the server. ;)

Zen is definitely one of the all-time greats. Too few around too count them really now though. If you are going to go there you also need to include ShotsFired in their prime, Guerrilla in their prime, Hex in their prime, Project Mayhem in their prime and not any honest person on this server will admit that the very best ever to roam the ebon hawk was Game Genie. Again, in their prime. Zen and Guerrilla troops will tell you that at the time, none of them could touch GG either. If they say otherwise, they be lying to ya.

Different time now though and many changes of the guard. I don't think there is a dominant force in TEH currently. It changes day to day and with no group ranked to speak of, impossible to judge.

Zen is definitely one of the all-time greats. Too few around too count them really now though. If you are going to go there you also need to include ShotsFired in their prime, Guerrilla in their prime, Hex in their prime, Project Mayhem in their prime and not any honest person on this server will admit that the very best ever to roam the ebon hawk was Game Genie. Again, in their prime. Zen and Guerrilla troops will tell you that at the time, none of them could touch GG either. If they say otherwise, they be lying to ya.

Different time now though and many changes of the guard. I don't think there is a dominant force in TEH currently. It changes day to day and with no group ranked to speak of, impossible to judge.

It was kinda meant as a joke about small guilds. :) I think Zen has maybe two active players left.

Man for man, Zen is probably the best guild on the server. ;)

Saint I like your guardian man, I have played a couple games with him in midbies and I saw you asked for guardian tank tips a while ago, if you ever want to talk shop hit me up, my scoundrel's name is Vacir.

Saint I like your guardian man, I have played a couple games with him in midbies and I saw you asked for guardian tank tips a while ago, if you ever want to talk shop hit me up, my scoundrel's name is Vacir.

Ah, you are Vacir, Kandel. Been playing with and against you lots in midbies on my Commando as of late. GGs. With a lot of poor deeps in the bracket, you stand out when you arent healing.

Ah, you are Vacir, Kandel. Been playing with and against you lots in midbies on my Commando as of late. GGs. With a lot of poor deeps in the bracket, you stand out when you arent healing.

Its fun, I really like Ruffian but I know it'd never do what it needs to in ranked, but its just such a fun spec. I poked at Scrapper some but it feels boring to me, tons of Sucker Punch spam, and the roll feels really OP, I had a game where I rolled and resisted like 5 thermal detonators, it was silly. (and I know Ruffian has a lot of Brutal Shots spam, but I'd rather use my blaster than my fists!)

I mostly only ever healed on my operative so that's why I'm messing with DPS more this time around, just to change things up. You're tearing it up on your commando. Ever try heals? I think Merc's a bit more reliant on having guard, but they still make pretty awesome healers with Progressive Scan now (not sure what the pub version is called).

Edited by wadecounty

Hey man, yeah I definitely took notice of you in Queshball! I'm having a blast with the guardian... same basic role I always play, but with a slightly different bag of tricks. I'll definitely touch base with you for pointers. Getting close to sixty and I'll need to gear soon.... I'm even going to try pve with him this time!