Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

pvp[pubs

flaviusthelewd

Wait you still play?, oh thats right que sync those solo bro, get dat rating.

chirp chirp...

:rolleyes:

p.s. what's a solo ranked queue? people actually do that?

Edited by Sindol

You seem salty. Everything alright on the home front?

...and I be rappin' in 4s all day suynnnn.

Lol is that what you are calling que sync'n solo's? 4's? woo special is special.

You wanna do group ranked m8? <3

NoNV can get a team together and go :rak_03:

Well, we're currently working on a few prospects for a 4th. Recently recruited a few Bastards.

That said, if you're itching for a fight in the meantime, Grizz, Crinn, and I will happily 3v3 any challengers.

;)

Also, where were you guys when I was begging people to queue ranked last season? :rolleyes:

Edited by Sindol

Oooh.

Was a classic it's not you it's me kind of thing. Some salty feelings lingering still, I guess.

Lol, nah bruh when you dis someones friends, and cant take a hint..then get called out and wuss out and say i was just playing..kinda shows your char imo..specially when u got spanked what 4 games in a row by the very people you called bad. :)

Lol, nah bruh when you dis someones friends, and cant take a hint..then get called out and wuss out and say i was just playing..kinda shows your char imo..specially when u got spanked what 4 games in a row by the very people you called bad. :)

Hard to argue with a 41 year old man that types like a 13 year old girl. Oh wait, I forgot, I'm also arguing with a guy who isn't even relevant in any sort of pvp what so ever. /thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.