Twi'lek Purple Skin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
the new npc dude has purple skin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its coming guys!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my gosh really! :D The moment purple and maybe other colours hit the market (or if they're free, doubt it but hey I can dream) I'll be creating a purple twi'lek instantly!

Just checked him out in the cantina on Odesson, wish he wasn't in a place so dark so I could get a better look!

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Name is Paxton Rall, in one of the back rooms.

Found him, thanks! And he could definitely be purplish sort of, he's in the purple family I think? Is he blue? Is he lilac?! I can work with lilac! And those markings - to die for! <3 In any case he looks fab and he looks like he was created with care and attention and that gives me the dreaded hope. Oh goodness.

(Oh, look at his pal there, Friendly Rin, that caught me off guard. Rin is my rl nickname and a resemblance is definitely there)

Edited by grania

Purple colors in addition to a pale/white would be great. I also may be asking for a bit much, but if they could add a "hairstyles" option to Twi'lek that allows us to position the Lekku in different positions then that would worth using cartel coins in my opinion. Even if the styles are just behind (Default), front (like Battlefront 2/ Mission Vao), and Wrapped/Scarf (like Bib Fortuna/ Zhar Lestin), I'd be happy with just that. Maybe throw in the Dark Side eyes options like humans and Mirialans have access to. Then they could release it as a Twi'lek customization pack.

Although i have all the characters i want and need. And i have no desire for purple but Purple Glowing eyes. I be more and glad to help my community Family out with this Request.

Please May we have Purple Twi'lek skin for those that would like to create their ideal Twi'lek?

Thank You BW. Always giving what the fans want and need. :rolleyes:

Take Care & Be Well.............

Although i have all the characters i want and need. And i have no desire for purple but Purple Glowing eyes. I be more and glad to help my community Family out with this Request.

Please May we have Purple Twi'lek skin for those that would like to create their ideal Twi'lek?

Thank You BW. Always giving what the fans want and need. :rolleyes:

Take Care & Be Well.............

Thanks for the support! :D

I could definitely do with more twi'lek skin color options. (Like both purples someone linked, please and thank you.)

Along with other options, like lekku tats, jewelry options, those three eye colors being expanded to twi'leks, etc.

• 3 weeks later...

Glad to see this thread is still alive and kicking! But also disappointed that the devs have done jack squat for the race I play as 90% of the time. :t_frown: No new cosmetic makeup or eyebrows/beauty spot (simple red,pink,purple lipstick with black eye shadow without all the clown smudges). Not even a thing like mapping a new colour textures to a existing model. Certainly nothing like new headbands/lekku wraps or different lekku positions or steampunk headgear goggles on top of forehead.

Do the cartel team even read any of this? Because this topic has been going on for like 6 years now. I am not even kidding. At this point I think it would be nice to hear from the team. Something vague like "we know you want it and it's on our list but not yet"

Anyways I worked on a small presentation mashup image of what most of us would like to see. I didn't go overboard on lekku positions or new headgear etc. Just the shades of purple for Twi'lek (Kotor).

SEE IMAGE BELOW>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

https://i.imgur.com/BFQsB1b.jpg

If anyone knows what shade of purple "?" is in the image feel free to tell. (I was thinking it was magenta but I could be wrong).

:t_biggrin:

Edited by DarkEcIipse

I just want a bright Red Twi'lek skin colour with nice black tribal face and lekku tattoos. . .For err no reasons specifically or anything so shut up okay?

But yeah, would love a good Twi'lek and Togruta cosmetics pack with new skin and eye colours, more jewelry options, tattoo's and lekku/montral options etc.

Also why does it seem Twi'lek only have like 3 different head/face shapes? That needs to change too.

Edited by arkanenoobie

I just want a bright Red Twi'lek skin colour with nice black tribal face and lekku tattoos. . .For err no reasons specifically or anything so shut up okay?

But yeah, would love a good Twi'lek and Togruta cosmetics pack with new skin and eye colours, more jewelry options, tattoo's and lekku/montral options etc.

Also why does it seem Twi'lek only have like 3 different head/face shapes? That needs to change too.

Did you just tell me to shut up? It is perfectly fine to have your own want list. It is however uncalled for to hijack a old thread and order others to shut up because you deem your specific request greater than everyone else. It just plain rude.

If you didn't mean that and I am mistaken then forget about it.

Did you just tell me to shut up? It is perfectly fine to have your own want list. It is however uncalled for to hijack a old thread and order others to shut up because you deem your specific request greater than everyone else. It just plain rude.

If you didn't mean that and I am mistaken then forget about it.

. . .yes, you are mistaken.