Twi'lek Purple Skin

/Signed! I'd love to see purple skin for twi'leks, as well as a very dark night-sky blue! There was a twi'lek dancer I remember seeing at one point (maybe during the bounty hunter questline? I honestly can't remember) with that skin color and it looked absolutely stunning! I was so upset it wasn't an option for our characters. I'd also love to see the addition of pink added to the Togrutas color options. I know they already have a lot to pick from, but the fact that there is no pink is an utter travesty! Edited by BlastBoomArt

• 5 weeks later...

It's a fact, that Twi'leks are on of the Races which didn't get any visual Upgrades. There are just Rutian and Tukian in the game and so maaaaany Lethans. I'm tired of to many Vette/Talon-Clones on Imp-side. Talon is a Lethan, an Albino, a very rare subspecies. It's like every Sith-Twi'lek is a very rare Subspecies. Please give us the missing color-schemes (Tolian yelow-red, Tyrian violet and Darian Brown).

Just unlock the colorrange of the Togruta for the Twi'leks.

One or two additional Sith-tattoos would be great.

Some new Headpieces /-bands and -hoods (like Ayla Secura for example) with additional Leatherbands or Jewelerys on the Lekkus and my dreams come true.

With how popular Twi'lek discussions have been, I would hope that we'd be seeing purple, albino, etc in the near future. Some of my female guildmates would love purple, especially (so I'm told). We'd definitely buy it.

We've been asking for purple twileks since the first day of the game, it's shocking how such a small request has been left unanswered for so long. Especially given how restrictive and chintzy the available options already are. Do new players still have to unlock a blue twilek on the republic side in order to make a blue twilek imperial? Just curious :o

Come to think of it, twileks have so many problems it's no wonder I've all but abandoned the race. Lekku patterns that are tied to cosmetics, patterns (and eyebrows? wth) that look like mush when not in a cutscene, headbands that all look like they match republic outfits and nothing at all for imperials, lekku that get cut off with most headwear, a social ability that's no different than anything anyone else can do any time.

How sad that they've been so utterly ignored since the beginning, even races that were added years later got new options given to them. I don't know if it's coming across in this post but I'm angry about this state of affairs and that twilek fans are still making posts and comments like this, after all this time, just begging for a scrap.

Edited by grania

We've been asking for purple twileks since the first day of the game, it's shocking how such a small request has been left unanswered for so long. Especially given how restrictive and chintzy the available options already are. Do new players still have to unlock a blue twilek on the republic side in order to make a blue twilek imperial? Just curious :o

Come to think of it, twileks have so many problems it's no wonder I've all but abandoned the race. Lekku patterns that are tied to cosmetics, patterns (and eyebrows? wth) that look like mush when not in a cutscene, headbands that all look like they match republic outfits and nothing at all for imperials, lekku that get cut off with most headwear, a social ability that's no different than anything anyone else can do any time.

How sad that they've been so utterly ignored since the beginning, even races that were added years later got new options given to them. I don't know if it's coming across in this post but I'm angry about this state of affairs and that twilek fans are still making posts and comments like this, after all this time, just begging for a scrap.

Yeah, I think they still need to play both sides or buy the race in legacy in order to get the different faction colour. I wanted the bright green (well the only grass green we have) and I wanted my Twi'lek on Imp side to have that shade which I unlocked because I already had a Twi on Republic side.

It's really shameful that Twi'lek along with Zabrak, and Miraluka have been completely abandoned. Maybe it's because they are more difficult to model for than the others because it's more than just hairstyle. At this point I'd just like few new shades of tones and steampunk goggles and one with just the lekku tail wraps. I don't think they have the resources to pull of the lekku in different positions.

https://img1.etsystatic.com/063/0/6717342/il_570xN.773144437_6uxy.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/9b/04/8e/9b048e040b4abf639ef0df5e21ebfd34--jedi-costume-cosplay-costumes.jpg

https://img1.etsystatic.com/075/0/6717342/il_570xN.827981245_1mwt.jpg

Edited by DarkEcIipse

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...