Twi'lek Purple Skin

This thread is so old I am shocked BW hasn't paid any attention to it and given them any CM love yet. While they are at it they need to add the ability to put the new 3 sith eye options on them. Using the "show DS corruption" as the only option just isn't right for a player that choose a particular color skin on purpose just to have it whitewashed. Besides that fact the Twi'lek and Rattataki still have the original plain single tone red eyes rather then the new ones for whatever reason...

This thread is so old I am shocked BW hasn't paid any attention to it and given them any CM love yet. While they are at it they need to add the ability to put the new 3 sith eye options on them. Using the "show DS corruption" as the only option just isn't right for a player that choose a particular color skin on purpose just to have it whitewashed. Besides that fact the Twi'lek and Rattataki still have the original plain single tone red eyes rather then the new ones for whatever reason...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DXyQmDpW4AUoN1V.jpg - We all still waiting for an answer from someone on CM team. Without the support of a official member it pretty much guaranteed to go unnoticed for another 6 years. And yes including the new eye sets would also be appreciated.

Edited by DarkEcIipse

• 4 weeks later...
That's a lovely shade of purple. :D

Indeed it is :t_biggrin:

Hoping one day we get them. Can't believe it been this long. Mean while human is still getting additional hair options. I noticed they have really nice looking ponytail now for both sexes. We can't even get simple thing as new selection of skin tones/makeup/eyebrows/eyes or headdresses.

Edited by DarkEcIipse

Throwing my support into this as it is preposterous the Twi'lek have had not A SINGLE additional customization option added SINCE LAUNCH. But the Cathar, a new species? They got them. And Bioware's favourite the humans have TONS of additional customizations, but Twi'lek? Sadly they seem forgotten despite being a popular race :(

Give us a Purple Skin colour! And make the 3 yellow Sith eye colours from the Expanded Selections bundle available for Twi'lek too, please. Is it that hard? To add in an eye colour that already exists ingame?

We need this soooooooo bad. I don't understand why they're ignoring Twi'lek. It's a amazing race and even Cathar are getting more love than Twi'leks. We haven't had anything added to our race. We need more skin color, eye colors and tattoo's. Please hear our plea's!!!!! :t_frown::t_confused::t_tongue:

And more faces options too, because only 3 actual faces disguised as 12 (if i'm not mistaken) is really not enough...

Especially since barely any of the male ones look actually good. Like, to me they are all meh. I would have preferred if they ported over the faces from Humans to Twi'lek too, like Togruta and all the other races (except Cathar) have.

• 2 weeks later...
Are there any npcs Twi'leks in the game who have a purple skin tone?

There actually is, his name is Paxton Rall, in one of the back rooms of the Odesson Cantina. There's actually an achievement around finding him in different cantina's. :D

Edited by BlueShiftRecall

Sometimes I feel Bioware has an inexplicable hatred for the Twi'lek or something, because they're continuously being excluded from new customization options. Like even the Cathar, who were added later, have received new customization options but the Twi'lek? Since launch they have received NOTHING. At this point I don't understand what the reason is for this neglect. People are continuously asking for new customization options for the Twi'lek and yet Bioware seems to put their fingers in their ears pretending they don't hear anything.

Or, there is a major issue with the Twi'lek model which makes it very difficult for them to add more customization options. But then come out and tell us, tell us you're busy working on new options for the Twi'lek but that it's difficult because of their model.

Edited by Ylliarus

I'm not a technical wizard but surely it shouldn't be too difficult to add a new colour to the Twi'lek skin options. Do Zenith or Vette have access to a purple skin?

Maybe Twi'leks aren't popular? Maybe they're oblivious to this request? Who knows? :confused:

Twi'leks are popular, they're one of the original trilogy species and more importantly when you look around the populated areas ingame you see tons and tons of Twi'lek. More than Cathar in any case and they did receive new customization options, so popularity is not a thing I believe because I see barely any Cathar ingame.

Twi'leks are popular, they're one of the original trilogy species and more importantly when you look around the populated areas ingame you see tons and tons of Twi'lek. More than Cathar in any case and they did receive new customization options, so popularity is not a thing I believe because I see barely any Cathar ingame.

I don't know what it's like on the other servers but on Satele Shan, I'm not bumping into many. :confused:

That or they're taunting you. :D

I'd find that highly unlikely :p like that would be insanely cruel, launch a companion with all new and amazing textures and character designs, all the requested customization options over the years and then NOT release them as actual customization options. As unlikely as it is that they'd do something so cruel, a thing like that would be what would permanently push me away from this game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
God dang it.....Why do the devs not listen to us on this? We've been asking for years for more colors....not one thing for the Twi'lek lovers. Come on.....more money in your pockets....give me colors, eyes, and more tattoos...body tattoos =D :t_biggrin:

Welp if they make that nice lavender color available for players like Twi'lek McCantinadude is I'll roll up a new sorceress on the spot. Surely he exists just to get us excited, and NOT to troll us, right? Then again, the fact that he's only in dark rooms where it's hard to make out his precise coloration is a bit maddening :o

I'm going to choose to believe that he's a spoiler for future customization, and I'm going to wait patiently and behave and if they make it available, I'll buy it. With real money even.

:t_angel:

Edited by grania