[SUGGESTION] Hide companion head slot option!

Saporah

• Replies 503
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, hiding headgear on companions is essential. There are character customization kits in the game and I love looks of some of them, but what purpose do they serve if 99% of time you see this ugly helmet or that ridiculous hat instead?

Removing a helmet from companions before every dialog and putting it on afterwards is so annoying!

After all, you have an appearance tab for Bowdaar, Guss Tuno and other non-humanoid companions in the game already. No gear you put on them changes how they look, except of customization items. Just implement it for all other companions! (well, and for main characters too. I'd love to wear social clothing, but it is all light armor and my main needs medium, re-gearing all the time gets tiresome fast and inventory space is not cheap, haven't wore my social clothing since lvl32 as the result)

Removing a helmet from companions before every dialog and putting it on afterwards is so annoying!

Before launch they said we were supposed to have a system to show/hide helmets separately for dialogs.

Obviously it's been axed, for now.

Before launch they said we were supposed to have a system to show/hide helmets separately for dialogs.

Obviously it's been axed, for now.

It 's kind of there. In personal dialogs with that companion the helmet indeed disappears. But the problems is that personal dialogs happen rarely, and in all other dialogs the helmet stays on:(

Hiding head slot on companions would be a better solution.

I'm just on the same boat as this thread. Please add a check box to hide companion head slot. I feel like it's an obvious thing to not miss. If they thought far enough ahead that we'd want it (though it's in WoW), of course we'd want it for our companion. Edited by scionave