Queue Syncing..

BFBHitmarkers

Whether or not its against the rules..it's still pathetic. I, myself, do not do a whole lot of rated PvP. I used to, until I noticed how bad the trolls were. For the most part, the troll's have gone away.

Playing on POT5 I finally figured out a certain guild's way of yolo queuing.

2 imp players spamming in pvp chat to yolo queue. Rateds start popping (imp vs imp). They keep spamming to queue, pops go out. All of a sudden, those 2 players log off and lo and behold...here comes a pub team (all of the same guild).

Are you really that desperate to boost your rating? you can only win when you know your buddies will be on the same time?

Like I said, I don't care if its legal or not..bottom line..its pathetic. Hopefully more people won't be so naive and will realize that these kinds of queue syncings are killing the yolo community.

R.I.P POT5 PVP

Edited by BFBHitmarkers

For that to work, there has to be nobody else queuing on the Repub side. Being PoT5, I could actually see that happening as there is practically no Repub population left to begin with.

But for them to go to Imp side and beg people to queue, that just means the Imps aren't queuing rated either. Which just reinforces my belief that level 60 events are pretty much dead in the water with 12 XP going on.

On the Repub fleet last night I saw 50 - 80 people there throughout prime time on the east coast. That is better than average. I should have thought to check there levels because something tells me none of those people were likely level 60.

Its pretty bad on pot5. Its less about any skill and more about que synching. number one rated jugg/guardian in the world is from pot5 but only has about 53 actual wins 6 of those coming at my expense. The second rated operative in the world also a pub from pot5. These are good players, can't say how good since the matches were so lopsided. Is this fair to players on other servers who have 200+ wins and will lose out on an all-galaxy title? not sure if this is the same on every server. Edited by HaLeX

mess them up.. when you see them spamming on imp side, note when they leave and queue on your pubs you dont care just to blow thier sync.

its not unique to POT5, i see it all the time on Bastion with guys that i know have little or no intention of actually queue on Imp side. Toons that have never done a pvp match calling for solo queue syncs... lol

Like it or not, most of the good-above average imps who used to do ranked on the server left due to this. Been going for a few seasons, and bioware doens´t mind about it, so you either stop playing or transfer your imps to harbinger and pubs to bastion.

Well the other option is that you keep farming them ELO and keeping a few of them on the top3 of classes or pretty close to top3.

The only thing that I admire from them is their win/lose ratio, that sith must be above 95% in solo ranked lol...

mess them up.. when you see them spamming on imp side, note when they leave and queue on your pubs you dont care just to blow thier sync.

its not unique to POT5, i see it all the time on Bastion with guys that i know have little or no intention of actually queue on Imp side. Toons that have never done a pvp match calling for solo queue syncs... lol

I go one step further: queue up Pub side and start recruiting on their side. Don't even need to be geared or even level 60: just advertise that people are queuing and try to get an ops group going.

Fair warning, expect to get cussed out. People don't like it when you bust up their pre-mades. :rolleyes:

Mate, it's extremely bad on TOFN. Every night we have republic players logging in to run premades and they're rather high in ratings. "can't blame them for being the only ones queuing" is not gonna work in this case because i have caught them in the act... add them to friends list. they keep logging on and off extremely often and that's because they refuse warzone pops in that way. I queued pvp and accepted my invitation, i saw the guy log off and then back... the team i had didn't get the fourth player. Those four guys are refusing warzone pops unless all of them get into same team and thus leaving other teams SHORT ON PLAYERS. Tell me this doesn't hurt solo pvp and players.

Its pretty bad on pot5. Its less about any skill and more about que synching. number one rated jugg/guardian in the world is from pot5 but only has about 53 actual wins 6 of those coming at my expense. The second rated operative in the world also a pub from pot5. These are good players, can't say how good since the matches were so lopsided. Is this fair to players on other servers who have 200+ wins and will lose out on an all-galaxy title? not sure if this is the same on every server.

Wonderful, top SOLO titles actually come from GROUP effort. and abuse of the system.. hahahhaha

To think that the only thing they have to do to prevent this kind of stuff would be cross-faction queue for arenas. It's lore-friendly and would solve a lot of problems (low amount of pops for pubs).

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

Its hard to call it queue syncing when there are all of 10 players in the queue. More likely they just all queued up, and there were only 5 players queuing from their faction for solo ranked. It's a dead game, and blaming the players for BioWares failure to get Cross Server queues working (something that EVERY other mmo seems to have had out of the box...) is not fair.

I know on Shadowlands, you had to arrange for people to get in queue, by letting people know what times you would have people queuing. And then you would see the same 10-12 people all night long over 3-4 hours of solo queuing.

The blame here rests on BioWare, not the players. Also, because of how the rating system works (it takes AGES for a high rated player to get into a match where there are mostly low rated players - it might skip them 3 or 4 times before letting them into a game), the queue syncing you're talking about is even less likely.

No, it's just because there are literally only 4-6 players queuing on a given factions side on most servers. Hell, even Harbinger, the most busy PvP server for NA, I see the same 20 or so faces constantly.

For that to work, there has to be nobody else queuing on the Repub side. Being PoT5, I could actually see that happening as there is practically no Repub population left to begin with.

But for them to go to Imp side and beg people to queue, that just means the Imps aren't queuing rated either. Which just reinforces my belief that level 60 events are pretty much dead in the water with 12 XP going on.

On the Repub fleet last night I saw 50 - 80 people there throughout prime time on the east coast. That is better than average. I should have thought to check there levels because something tells me none of those people were likely level 60.

It happens on many servers. The discerning eye will see this and realize solo ranked is a joke; and fail on the community for using this exploit to farm solo ranked..At what point do you realize that your gained rewards were just a fluke and no true measure of your actual skill in a solo environment? Same can be said of running OP toon against UP toons... PVP is dead..All hail the casual.

Edited by KingKalbo

Its hard to call it queue syncing when there are all of 10 players in the queue. More likely they just all queued up, and there were only 5 players queuing from their faction for solo ranked. It's a dead game, and blaming the players for BioWares failure to get Cross Server queues working (something that EVERY other mmo seems to have had out of the box...) is not fair.

I know on Shadowlands, you had to arrange for people to get in queue, by letting people know what times you would have people queuing. And then you would see the same 10-12 people all night long over 3-4 hours of solo queuing.

The blame here rests on BioWare, not the players. Also, because of how the rating system works (it takes AGES for a high rated player to get into a match where there are mostly low rated players - it might skip them 3 or 4 times before letting them into a game), the queue syncing you're talking about is even less likely.

No, it's just because there are literally only 4-6 players queuing on a given factions side on most servers. Hell, even Harbinger, the most busy PvP server for NA, I see the same 20 or so faces constantly.

More likely? LMAO, your a smart guy and an excellent player but i think even your starting to believe your own BS with this comment. Cross-faction and forming one 8 man group before splitting them into 2 equally rated teams would easily solve the problem. Nothing complicated here. That would allow the best players to get the best rating and increase participation by 5 fold helping everyone.

Edited by HaLeX

Mate, it's extremely bad on TOFN. Every night we have republic players logging in to run premades and they're rather high in ratings. "can't blame them for being the only ones queuing" is not gonna work in this case because i have caught them in the act... add them to friends list. they keep logging on and off extremely often and that's because they refuse warzone pops in that way. I queued pvp and accepted my invitation, i saw the guy log off and then back... the team i had didn't get the fourth player. Those four guys are refusing warzone pops unless all of them get into same team and thus leaving other teams SHORT ON PLAYERS. Tell me this doesn't hurt solo pvp and players.

You need to stop this. Seriously. You are making yourself look even more like an idiot than you have previously.

You keep crying about people syncing queue when you queue yourself before 17:00 on a weekday. On TOFN that means there are literally like 10 people playing ranked across both factions - maybe 12. Usually that means around 5 republic players and the rest are Empire. What's going to happen? can you solve the equation 1+1?

Also, whats even more sad is that you come here on your high horse whining when you also spend HOURS trolling the ranked queue yourself. You log on your Guardian if there are better reps playing and then you just throw the matches for everyone on rep side. You also told me last season that you would start trolling the queue on both sides last season "once I finally get 1650 lol"

I can't speak for all the players on Republic side.. We all know Russians have a great history in games in general, but you're throwing everyone under the bus just because you've "seen them all online at the same time!"

I also play Empire on TOFN. I know how terrible it is to face the same 4 guys all the time, but it's what happens when there are no one else playing. Solution is to wait a few hours, but instead you keep riding that high and mighty horse of yours. My rating this season has gone completely to **** and I won't even get T2 by the looks of it because of trolls like Cryyc (and you), and the general RNG that is Solo queue early season.

You need to stop this. Seriously. You are making yourself look even more like an idiot than you have previously.

You keep crying about people syncing queue when you queue yourself before 17:00 on a weekday. On TOFN that means there are literally like 10 people playing ranked across both factions - maybe 12. Usually that means around 5 republic players and the rest are Empire. What's going to happen? can you solve the equation 1+1?

Also, whats even more sad is that you come here on your high horse whining when you also spend HOURS trolling the ranked queue yourself. You log on your Guardian if there are better reps playing and then you just throw the matches for everyone on rep side. You also told me last season that you would start trolling the queue on both sides last season "once I finally get 1650 lol"

I can't speak for all the players on Republic side.. We all know Russians have a great history in games in general, but you're throwing everyone under the bus just because you've "seen them all online at the same time!"

I also play Empire on TOFN. I know how terrible it is to face the same 4 guys all the time, but it's what happens when there are no one else playing. Solution is to wait a few hours, but instead you keep riding that high and mighty horse of yours. My rating this season has gone completely to **** and I won't even get T2 by the looks of it because of trolls like Cryyc (and you), and the general RNG that is Solo queue early season.

I've made peace with the other guys and was even allowed to play with them. It's a completely different story with "the russians." tell me this is not wrong:

I saw a usual pre made at late night composed of four same players every evening.

Logged republic and queued. Added those russians to the friends list.

Received a pop. Accepted right away.

Inside the arena I see one of the russians logging off and back on. My team is being left one player short.

Tell me they're not syncing queues and declining warzone invitations unless all of them get them! Tell me this is not cheating. And they keep logging on and off all the timeif you add them. That's not DC, it's their way of declining PvP pops. Why, otherwise, would you see the same group over and over in the arenas while there are few more other players around?

Spending hours on trolling solo queue? Sry pal, I care about my rating... What a lot of rubbish..

Edited by Alec_Fortescue