Ravagers story mode last boss STILL bugged

What guardianzor said. Tell everyone to put their pets away and the fight will work fine.

Edit: granted, that's not "fixed". But at least you'll be able to do the fight.

Edited by dbears

• 2 weeks later...

Only one player needs to click the escape pod after cora. Make sure that the player clicking didn't die and got revived during the fight. This is what causes the reset upon clicking most of the time, because this players aren't in fight with ruugars ship(sounds strange,m I know.^^)

Other than that,

:p Edited by Torvai

Only one player needs to click the escape pod after cora. Make sure that the player clicking didn't die and got revived during the fight. This is what causes the reset upon clicking most of the time, because this players aren't in fight with ruugars ship(sounds strange,m I know.^^)

Other than that,

:p

Last night we had group finder Ravagers, guild run. No deaths, no pets, one person clicked on pod, we didnt used fire extinguishers...reset...We will try it again tonight, hopefully with more succes.

I dont get these "Oh, it didn't bug out for me" posts. That's like when someone asks a group a question and then a guy raises his hand and says "I don't know".

Escape pod bug exists and it needs to be fixed.

I dont get these "Oh, it didn't bug out for me" posts. That's like when someone asks a group a question and then a guy raises his hand and says "I don't know".

If it only bugs a small percentage of the time, then more details than "fix the bug" are needed otherwise an indefinite amount of testing is needed to figure it out and that would not worth the effort.

The thing is, you're saying "it's bugged" and others are saying "it works fine". The question is, who is telling the truth?

The thing is, you're saying "it's bugged" and others are saying "it works fine". The question is, who is telling the truth?

The answer could be both, but I have no idea what the problem is and it could be a small insignificant problem that can be solved by resetting the instance. If it persists well I don't know. Works fine for me, but maybe not for others.

The answer could be both, but I have no idea what the problem is and it could be a small insignificant problem that can be solved by resetting the instance. If it persists well I don't know. Works fine for me, but maybe not for others.

This. Seriously that fight never bugged for me on storymode. Pull, kill Cora, Kill Pearl, click the escape pod, kill ruugar, loot. Always worked like this for me.

On HM, where you had to reset the whole instance after every other wipe on Ruugar? Yeah, that's another story.

Bug happens less than before but still occasional. You don't have the "Cora never runs away" anymore (though some friends in my server claimed server 1st kill of Coratanni, meaning they actually killed her, she didn't dissappear), but the fight reset happens from time to time. Every time it happened to me (in the last 2 months) we just pulled her again and got the fight with no bug on 2nd try (pulling her straight as the fight resets cause people are in the middle of the room)... Edited by Eloi_BG