Melee friendly mechanics

I'm curious about a answer Eric Musco told in the last cantina event, about a question who was asked about melee friendly mechanics (we all know right now, melee suffer a lot more), he said (and correct me if I don't remember it right) that they had assembled a team to do all encounters with full melee group.

Questions that come to mind:

- Which melee were they? (vanguards/powertech, sentinels/marauders, shadows/assasins, pure groups o mixed ones)

- Did they really success every encounter? Can you elaborate the encounters "builds" (class, disciplines, for each one)?

- Was the difficulty SM or HM?

PS: those are the ones i can think of, if you get new ones, pls post them and I'll include them.

You said you killed those with 2 melees, giving you haven't lied to me (or at least i don't know it) I'll trust you. Congratulations.

That being said, what has that to do with my questions about the team from BW about full melee group?

Please, get in topic, and dont get offside about other things.

Obviously It was Annihilation Maras using Dual Saber throw on procs only and lots of Ravager as they are masters of the class. They are so good that they told the entire community to L2P.

#LoS&Bleed2Full

You said you killed those with 2 melees, giving you haven't lied to me (or at least i don't know it) I'll trust you. Congratulations.

Trust us we're professionals ;) (

) - did this on Madness too, no problem 8) Edited by agnahim

- Which melee were they? (vanguards/powertech, sentinels/marauders, shadows/assasins, pure groups o mixed ones)

Do you actually think Operatives and Scoundrels are ranged, or just forgot to include them? ;)

Seriously, who would count PT as a melee? PT only have to get into melee range (4m) to use Rocket Punch from time to time, other than that they can pretty much stay as far as 10m away and 15m with Utility all the time and still pull good numbers. And even in situations when they had to be farther away, they could just spam free blaster shots and some other long range abilities with short cd, the same goes with Operatives. Not to mention they have far superior mobility compare to THE TRUE melee classes. If someone would argue that then make it possible for Jugs and Maras to pull a somewhat good DPS at 10m range or more consistently and we'd talk.

Now anyone who says melees are OK, try any HM boss other than Sparky and Malaphar with only Jugg and Maras for DPS and we'll see. YOU will see.