Would like to see in game

araunz

Can you have Legacy bank on are ship's..?

Can we have training dummy that fight back...?

Guild finder system...!

More stuff for the guild like lvl system and away we can stop players from getting guild bones be nice if we could turn it off or restricted the bone's so we don't have people just joining for the guild bone's .

Be nice if we could view are characters on the website like other game do.

I'd like to see:

Non instanced houses.

Player cities.

An entertainer class.

A space simulator game rather than the railroad version we got today.

Player bounties.

TEF - Temporary enemy flagged ( when attacking NPC of opposite faction )

Freedom to choose lightsabertype regardless of Jedi/Sith class/discipline

Open world

Open world PvP

I'd like to see:

Non instanced houses.

Player cities.

An entertainer class.

Player bounties.

Open world

Open world PvP

You are definitely not playing the right game for all of that. Not to mention this version of hero engine would die at the notion of open world.

I'd like to see:

Non instanced houses.

Player cities.

An entertainer class.

Player bounties.

Open world

Open world PvP

Ahem...THIS IS NOT SWG so what you are asking is not going to happen.

Please continue your regular scheduled thread.

LNF: give it up. SWG isn't coming back.

Also, since you call yourself Community Ambassador, does that mean we, the community, can recall you?

I don't know what you're on about. I haven't mentioned that game in this thread. I think you need to re-read my posts. ;)

I don't know what you're on about. I haven't mentioned that game in this thread. I think you need to re-read my posts. ;)

Don't need to read your posts. We all know what you want, besides your sig kinda gives it away. Try harder.

LNF: give it up. SWG isn't coming back.

Also, since you call yourself Community Ambassador, does that mean we, the community, can recall you?

I don't think they even mentioned SWG in their post....

Read carefully next time...

Ahem...THIS IS NOT SWG so what you are asking is not going to happen.

Please continue your regular scheduled thread.

This game is SWTOR yeah but it would be nice to have those features in game (which may also happen to be in SWG). Doesn't mean they want a clone of it.

Also, source on where you said it's not going to happen?

But, what if it DID come back? :eek:

i would love it. Load up game in morning, set marco for dancing/crafing what not, go to work.

Get home, reap rewards, reload second char, set macro for something else, go have dinner/watch a movie come back and reap rewards.

rinse and repeat until I start to feel a tingle in the force so you might maybe get a Jedi in a SW game.

I'd like to see:

Non instanced houses.

Player cities.

An entertainer class.

Player bounties.

Open world

Open world PvP

Most of these ideas are completely impractical with SWTOR, but I'd love em all.

This game is SWTOR yeah but it would be nice to have those features in game (which may also happen to be in SWG). Doesn't mean they want a clone of it.

Also, source on where you said it's not going to happen?

OK, you go ahead and start holding your breath waiting for this theme park game to auto-magically transform itself into a sand box game.

Edited by branmakmuffin

No, it wasn't mentioned, but look at the list of items and LNF's sig and posting history...

Why would I want to look at their sig and posting history? Those things are irrelevant to LNF's post. I think those things she listed are really good ideas (even if they were in another game).

OK, you go ahead and start holding your breath waiting for this theme park game to auto-magically transform itself into a sand box game.

Who said I was waiting for this theme park game to transform into a sand box game? Quote me on that please or are you throwing about false claims like you always do?

I'd like to see:

Non instanced houses.

Player cities.

An entertainer class.

Player bounties.

Open world

Open world PvP

No for Player Cities- Simple fact in SWG there were tons of houses empty and was just sitting there and there were inconviently placed in a area they shouldn't have been.

Entertainer Class- No. (and this coming from an entertainer on SWG) This is a bad idea in this game due to the way it was done in SWG where you had entertainers (1) Refuse to buff someone unless they tip them (xx amount), (2) Were always away from the keyboard (3) Essentially everyone had to have a buff to do something (4) Not to mention some of the other "behaviour" going on in public chat (which is why my entertainer went to the out of the way cantinas)

PVP -As long as it stays on the PVP servers fine. I don't pvp so I would not want to be automatically flagged for pvp.

Space- Don't like space so that is not important to me.

Bounties- Not interested.

Edited by ScarletBlaze

Who said I was waiting for this theme park game to transform into a sand box game? Quote me on that please or are you throwing about false claims like you always do?

Don't get huffy with me because you don't know the difference between a theme park MMO and a sand box MMO.

Don't get huffy with me because you don't know the difference between a theme park MMO and a sand box MMO.

Quote me where I said I don't know the difference? :)

Are you that upset that you feel the need to make false claims to try and make yourself feel superior to others?

Edited by DartDaya

Guild finder system...!

While not in game, Torcommunity.com has a a guild registry (GM's should list their guild), that has some searchable criteria and gives each guild a profile page.

More stuff for the guild like lvl system

A guild ranking system is an interesting idea, but based on what criteria? Size (player counts) of a guild doesn't, necessarily, denote quality. Nor does Conquest points, or prestige (as it exists today). How would you rank guilds?

... away we can stop players from getting guild bones be nice if we could turn it off or restricted the bone's so we don't have people just joining for the guild bone's.

Regarding bonuses; Are you talking about the Rep and XP bonuses? To me; it sounds like your guild blindly recruits players (Spam Messages in Gen Chat, or Blind Invites), or doesn't set expectations of the players in your guild. You can solve your problem today by setting, and communicating, the criteria for continued membership and future invites... and kick those players who don't meet your criteria... I think that is a bit heavy handed (in my opinion), but a GM can decide to run the guild however they see fit. Personally, I wouldn't do any of these things... and, honestly, will probably hurt you more in the long run.

It is rather funny watching someone say, "I like the features proposed by this list" when referred to a list of Sandbox MMO features, then saying "Who said I want it to be more of a sandbox"

In case it isn't obvious, no-weapons restrictions, non-instanced housing, player cities, and open world are sandbox features... the others get into the grey area.

Edited by azudelphi

It is rather funny watching someone say, "I like the features proposed by this list" when referred to a list of Sandbox MMO features, then saying "Who said I want it to be more of a sandbox"

In case it isn't obvious, no-weapons restrictions, non-instanced housing, player cities, and open world are sandbox features... the others get into the grey area.

So you're saying that no sandbox features are ever allowed to be put in a theme park MMO?