When does the 12X start?

Zenpasin

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey folks!

The Epic Story XP Boost is set to go live at 8AM PDT, so approximately one hour from the time I am making this post. Who's ready to get their levelin' on?!

-eric

Ready? I've been ready for two weeks.

So the moment its up I begin power leveling. Right after my quick stop over by Ziost... :rak_03:

Hey folks!

The Epic Story XP Boost is set to go live at 8AM PDT, so approximately one hour from the time I am making this post. Who's ready to get their levelin' on?!

-eric

Hi Eric,

If ever, there is not going to be a better time than just now to address this (character limit increase per server):

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=712648

Thanks

Hey folks!

-eric

WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YEAH!!!!!!

sorry, just had to get that out of my system

Hey folks!

-eric

Is there an opt-out, or will I be condemned to just not playing class stories with my PvP twinks?

Is there an opt-out, or will I be condemned to just not playing class stories with my PvP twinks?

There is a 0 credit item you can buy on the fleet, that will toggle the 12x multiplier off and on.

T-Minus 10 minutes remaining...

Hey folks!

-eric

still not on =/

• Dev Post

Hey folks!

I am seeing the same thing you are, the Epic Story XP Boost is not yet live. We are actively checking with the dev team to see what the status is. I will give you updates as soon as I have them.

-eric