Season 5 Update

AlexModny

Will Solo Stomping classes be fixed before the end of the season so marauders, mercs nad jugs can also have a fair chance at those?

Please? Or at least set the tiers by class so everyone has a chance.

Still waiting to hear if they intend to screw over solo bronze tier again this season. :mad:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What would the rewards need to be to get you to queue? Just curious

Considering the headache of the last 4 seasons....they'd have to be epic hahahah. I told myself I was taking a break and not queuing this season on purpose so I can try and enjoy the game more. When they announce the weapon rewards, that may interest me. We'll have to see.

As a part of the future updates, I would like simple information on the duration of Season 5, and if we could expect the Offseason afterwards.

I would also like to know if this twin season is the last one for ranked PvP.

Thank you!

As a part of the future updates, I would like simple information on the duration of Season 5, and if we could expect the Offseason afterwards.

Thank you!

I suspect this season will end mid-August (3 months), and there will be a pre-season going into the next season. Which will at that point change the rated scene. I'm hunching there will be some different form of rated pvp for Season 6. But no, I don't think they will removed ranked pvp entirely.

Edited by SOULCASTER

There will likely be Ranked seasons as long as the SWTOR lights are on. However, Season 5 and 6 are the only two remaining seasons that will really matter...if at all.

.....However, Season 5 and 6 are the only two remaining seasons that will really matter...if at all.

Whys that? I would argue season 5 doesn't matter at all since they refuse to address class balance issues before the seasons go live. And season 6 isn't even announced yet.

Edited by SOULCASTER

Whys that? I would argue season 5 doesn't matter at all since they refuse to address class balance issues before the seasons go live. And season 6 isn't even announced yet.

I assume it's because he will be leaving to play Battlefront 3, like a lot of other people.

I assume it's because he will be leaving to play Battlefront 3, like a lot of other people.

Hahah oh. Yeah not really into those kinds of games, but I may check it out depending on how stale SWTOR remains by then. I really just like playing star wars MMOs though, and this is the only show in town, so I'll always be here....sadly. Come on SWG2! Someone make it already! :cool: