The Emperor Went Full Hellraiser

dominaura

"Oh no tears, please. It's a waste of good suffering!"

I would just like to thank Bioware for putting Doug Bradley's sinister voice to good use

The storyline of the massacre on Ziost shortly following pinhea-I mean the emperor's release/resurrection from the lament confi-I mean Temple of Sacrifice brings back wonderful memories of Hellraiser I and III---the mass slaughter in III and the wonderfully sinister storyline of II

The only thing missing, which I am sure we will get eventually, are his cenobites---I mean lackeys---with their own personality and traits.

Anyways seriously... I was really enjoying the story, i do wish you could allow for a bit more gore and blood (but its a T game) it's like reliving the Hellraiser movies.

"What's this? Someone else you think escaped us? Like *Revan*?"

"I cannot die, I am forever."

XD

Nice connections to:

That which is eternal cannot die.

Archangel Michael. - balance.

Infinite empire - Lucifer - infinity --> Sith.

Gabriel - awareness --> serenity --> Jedi.

Edited by Overmind

Welcome to the worst nightmare of all... reality!

Human dreams... such fertile ground for the seeds of torment. You're so ripe Jedi, and it's harvest time.

Glorious, is it not? The creatures who walk its surface, always looking to the light, never seeing the untold oceans of darkness beyond. There are more meatbags alive today than in all of its pitiful history. The Empire, the Republic. An all you can eat buffet!

Down the dark decades of your pain, this will seem like a memory of Heaven.

nerf the emperor, look what he did with his force storm! aoe is not supposed to kill a planet!

Nah...remember what Vader said ? "The ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force. "

nerf the emperor, look what he did with his force storm! aoe is not supposed to kill a planet!

I think balance is overrated. In fact "Evil Emperor" might be an interesting player class. Someone manages to tap a glowie a tenth of a second before you can .... *bam* world destroyed.