Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Korrealis Commander-1.5 mill Speeder

KetMalice

It is kind of cool, same 110% speed as the other epics, would have liked for it to have more resistance to dismount as the other epic mounts. Still not a big deal, I can accept that it is a fluff item.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2011-12-25_18_19_32_948926.jpg

I just wish it would allow you to zoom out more than normal if it is going to be 500% bigger. I can't see...anything....I have to scroll my screen up so I am partially looking down on it to see in front of me, and uhhh then I can only see 10 feet in front of me. Kind of a fairly big deal.

It is kind of cool, same 110% speed as the other epics, would have liked for it to have more resistance to dismount as the other epic mounts. Still not a big deal, I can accept that it is a fluff item.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2011-12-25_18_19_32_948926.jpg

I just wish it would allow you to zoom out more than normal if it is going to be 500% bigger. I can't see...anything....I have to scroll my screen up so I am partially looking down on it to see in front of me, and uhhh then I can only see 10 feet in front of me. Kind of a fairly big deal.

Go into your Preferences and scroll to the bottom of the Controls window. There you can increase the camera max distance.

Then post a new screenshot so we can actually see the speeder. :p

Edited by iain_b

Wow I can't believe what an oversight that is if it really takes up that much of the screen and the camera doesn't default out further. You can adjust the camera max distance in your settings, but I'm gonna assume you did that already or you fail, sir.

Many things are sub-par in this game, it just boggles my mind how a company like BW are overlooking soooo many things.

I'm a little upset right now because of the UI issues that have been terrorizing me for the past several days. Sooo frikkin' annoying. :rolleyes:

Edited by Matteis

Wow I can't believe what an oversight that is if it really takes up that much of the screen and the camera doesn't default out further. You can adjust the camera max distance in your settings, but I'm gonna assume you did that already or you fail, sir.

So many things are sub-par in this game, it just boggles my mind how a company like BW are overlooking soooo many things.

I'm a little upset right now because of the UI issues that have been terrorizing me for the past several days. Sooo frikkin' annoying. :rolleyes:

I feel a lot of the issues will get ironed out

Edited by DWarrior

i'm sorry but with that picture and that statement i'm laughing to much here. How did they not figure they should adjust that?!

Go into your Preferences and scroll to the bottom of the Controls window. There you can increase the camera max distance.

You just saved me so many huttball games.

You sure know how to make a man feel stupid =P Thank you soooo much though, I have no clue how I overlooked that.

I'm at my families for Christmas so I am on my laptop and the graphics are pretty poor ha, but here goes. One annoying thing though, every time I dismount it resets the camera to normal and I have to scroll myself back out heh. But yes for PvP thank you sooo much...man I feel stupid.

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2011-12-25_19_13_44_228888.jpg

http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e5/KetMalice/Screenshot_2011-12-25_19_13_32_555221.jpg

You sir are my hero....I've been trying to figure out how to get the camera out further...who woulda thought it would be under the camera option >_<

I cannot believe how many people don't go through their 'Preferences' setup the very first moment they log in to the game. Apparently this thread is proof that the majority of people don't take the time to thoroughly understand the tools they have access to, they'd rather just ROCKET to 50 without even opening their menu. The devs are /facepalming right now.

How sad. :eek:

Edited by Matteis

I cannot believe how many people don't go through their 'Preferences' setup the very first moment they log in to the game. Apparently this thread is proof that the majority of people don't take the time to thoroughly understand the tools they have access to. The devs are /facepalming right now.

How sad. :eek:

I agree.

A guildmate just now noticed after 30+ levels that he has an emergency port to the fleet ability.

It amazes me that people don't take 10 minutes when they first log in and actually check everything out.

I agree.

A guildmate just now noticed after 30+ levels that he has an emergency port to the fleet ability.

It amazes me that people don't take 10 minutes when they first log in and actually check everything out.

especially if they then rage in the forums for no reason, like people did in this thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.