Rage vs. vengeance

Scorptilezero

Vengeance is much better for pvp then rage in my opinion. Especially verses casters, staying on top of casters is not always easy especially in a war zone, with vengeance you have a lot of damage overtime. I would perfer damage overtime on a melee class over direct damage. Then if you can not always a right on top of your target you were still doing damage to them. Rage specialization requires you to stay on top of your target 24/7. As stated before it is what you like more. If you played world of warcraft, vengeance is more like a feral druid. It's got a lot of bleds on your target see you only have to be on top of them every now and then to apply more bleeds. I prefer that over having to stay on top of them in requiring burst damage. Constant damage always outweighs burst imo. Edited by LordVilos

Vengeance is much better for pvp then rage in my opinion. Especially verses casters, staying on top of casters is not always easy especially in a war zone, with vengeance you have a lot of damage overtime. I would perfer damage overtime on a melee class over direct damage. Then if you can not always a right on top of your target you were still doing damage to them. Rage specialization requires you to stay on top of your target 24/7. As stated before it is what you like more. If you played world of warcraft, vengeance is more like a feral druid. It's got a lot of bleds on your target see you only have to be on top of them every now and then to apply more bleeds. I prefer that over having to stay on top of them in requiring burst damage. Constant damage always outweighs burst imo.

I pvped extensively in both specs at 50 and i beg to differ. Rage is just flat out better.

What are the big differences between the rage and vengeance skill tree?? I want to make a juggernaut DPS!

Rage is the PvP DPS tree. It concentrates on slows, stuns, and escapes with lots of extra crits. It improves utility and survivability, as well as burst damage.

Vengeance is the PvE DPS tree. It's all about the bleeds and doing sustained DPS (important for PvE boss fights). It improves your ability to do damage, but has slightly more limited mobility.

You can use Veng in pvp and still hold your own, but I think if you are really serious about PvP you will enjoy the Rage tree most.

Vengeance is much better for pvp then rage in my opinion. Especially verses casters, staying on top of casters is not always easy especially in a war zone, with vengeance you have a lot of damage overtime. I would perfer damage overtime on a melee class over direct damage. Then if you can not always a right on top of your target you were still doing damage to them. Rage specialization requires you to stay on top of your target 24/7. As stated before it is what you like more. If you played world of warcraft, vengeance is more like a feral druid. It's got a lot of bleds on your target see you only have to be on top of them every now and then to apply more bleeds. I prefer that over having to stay on top of them in requiring burst damage. Constant damage always outweighs burst imo.

I pvp as vengeance too. I love it how people just disregard other specs. Vengeance is more then viable to be an effective pvp spec if you are skilled. I do more then fine as vengeance and top meters as well. Unstoppable is amazing and I never run out of rage. I'm constantly doing damage and the bleeds are a killer.

I pvp as vengeance too. I love it how people just disregard other specs. Vengeance is more then viable to be an effective pvp spec if you are skilled. I do more then fine as vengeance and top meters as well. Unstoppable is amazing and I never run out of rage. I'm constantly doing damage and the bleeds are a killer.

Funny. In my opinion the bleed effects that are being granted by the Vengeance tree absolutely suck for the amount of points you have to invest in them.

If anything, the bleed damage needs a buff.