Server is dead... Merger please

Corsin

25 on Republican fleet at 8:30pm Est. Ridiculous. Bioware has to merge the pvp servers.

Bioware doesn't care about any of the PvP servers...if they had, they'd have taken PvP more seriously years ago. I doubt even merging them would save them for long...please...MOVE YOURSELF!!! Take advantage of the free transfer and 12xXP and get off!!! Use the 90cc transfer if you need to, but one toon should be enough to show you how different the game is on a lively server.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something needs to be done. The server is mostly dead. And those with tons of characters there like myself are hung to dry.

Use your one free transfer and take advantage of the 90cc transfers. You don't need every toon on your new server...just bite the bullet and do something for yourself. POT5 is dead, not SWTOR.

10:00 PM ESt and 16 people on fleet pub side. Come on Bioware, low population where queues are dead is a sure fire quit trigger, and you just seem to be oblivious. Forcing people to transfer to PvE servers is fail. Merge the pvp servers. Edited by MotorCityMan

BIOWARE, COME ON! This server is dead. People want to PLAY. They want to PVP. I'm tired of waiting HOURS for GSF or WZ to pop. This is ridiculous!

And don't tell us to transfer to another server because some of us want to be on a PVP server, and the others are just as dead. So MERGE US, PLEASE!

BIOWARE, COME ON! This server is dead. People want to PLAY. They want to PVP. I'm tired of waiting HOURS for GSF or WZ to pop. This is ridiculous!

And don't tell us to transfer to another server because some of us want to be on a PVP server, and the others are just as dead. So MERGE US, PLEASE!

PvP servers are dead, you'll never see them populated again. Transfers are less than a dollar right now, just go to harbinger and be done with it.

You've got holdouts left and right due to guild ships, and rightly so. Our guild ship on Shadowlands hasn't been expanded or really worked on since no one has the drive to do it again after fully unlocking and decorating two of them on PoT5.

The worst part of it all is the silent treatment we are getting from BioWare about our server status.... its like a big **** you to all of us... first they make cheap transfers which totally demolishes what was left of our server. While doing that they don't put a system in for a guild leader to transfer the guildship over.... and besides the guild stuff, if I transfer over I've lost all my strongholds and everything in them that I spent millions on and millions unlocking.

Can you at least acknowledge that you see this as a problem and are working on a solution? And please... don't merge us with the other PvP server... that won't do anything to solve the problem... At this rate just get rid of pvp servers all together and merge us into one of the larger PvE servers. We can go make our own pvp if we want.

I just sat in the pvp queue for 15 minutes before logging out.... our server is completely dead and broken and it is a miserable gaming experience. You are leaving a lot of people out to dry with what you've done. Can't you at least tell us something?

I'm looking to use my only free char server change.

Wich one should I change to?

Jedi Covenant

or

The Shadowlands

Thx

*really a pity about the state of Pot5.....

Hope BW will do somehing for us:(

Honestly, from what I've herd on various SWTOR Pod-Casts Harbinger has major technical issues, so I'd cross that off the list if you're PC isn't a top tier machine. From the same sources, I've herd JC's economy is stupid high -- ridiculous prices. Beyond that, I know A LOT of try hards that transferred there from POT5. However, I've herd nothing but good things about shadowlands.

I'm looking to use my only free char server change.

Wich one should I change to?

Jedi Covenant

or

The Shadowlands

Thx

*really a pity about the state of Pot5.....

Hope BW will do somehing for us:(

Harbinger is having no tech difficulties. Idk what Lecto is spouting off about. *smh*

Shadowlands is decent, still quiet. Better queue pops than Pot5, but hey that doesn't take much! lol

JC....ehh I was told by friend who left Pot5 to JC then came to Harb, that JC is nothing but a drama server. So Idk about going there.

Your legacy will transfer off with you. If you want to keep all your stuff on Pot5 you might have, like strongholds, misc, etc...Leave a level 1 toon with a random name that just holds your legacy there. So if they merge/transfer you, you will have that going to another server. :)

Good luck!

If you head to the Shadowlands & need a guild, our Pot5 guild just recently transferred there & is building up. Both sides. I can get you an invite if you'd want.

2 months ago it was near impossible to get a ranked pop even at traditional high traffic times. I was in the quque for hours at a time... for weeks...

So I arranged our, successful, organized ranked nights so that I could get any rating at all.

The fact that this worked means it's not as bad as people say.

The fact that this is necessary means it's still pretty bad... I would welcome a server merge...

so... /signed.

Bioware, please?

my ghost flagship is stuck on there I couldn't wait for them and just sucked it up and lost all my stuff im not happy as well all Bioware says is you can buy another flagship on the new server really is *********** messed up and I have been a paying sub since pre-launch pretty sad all the pvp server are dead..

If they were hoping that the expansion would repopulate the pvp servers, the verdict is in. No.

All the pvp servers are light, even in prime time with the release of the expansion. PoT5 is still ridiculously underpopulated

Edited by MotorCityMan

Which PvP server is better population-wise?

None, they are all dieing or dead. If you're looking for higher pop flee to a PvE server, if not your only choice is to try & wait out a PvP server merge between Jung-Ma, The Bastion, & POT-5.

• 2 weeks later...