10 meter Death Field, 30 meter Low Slash

BlissDivine

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30m force lightning with recklessness wooo wooo...

I'd have liked deprevating volts defaulted at 30m, and unstunnable during it too, since it is a sin tank's main ability, and I'd love for it to have heals again, seeing as the other tanks have way more self heals...

But alas one can dream...

Who was complaining about the 30 meter Death Field? Are they just trying to destroy the ability to kite in that spec?

30 meter Low Slash is gonna be super annoying. Just what everybody needs, a 30m stun every 15 seconds.

It's not a stun.

Don't really get why you're ************ about this change.. We're melee, not ranged.

Then why is Deception Assassins (the melee spec) getting a 30 meter instant stun every 15 seconds?

Edited by BlissDivine

Then why is Deception Assassins (the melee spec) getting a 30 meter instant stun every 15 seconds?

A 4 sec soft stun used for nothing else than catching up to a target. Deception have great use of this because atm once you get out of 15 m of the sin, he cant do ****. Its usefull to stop a target out of reach, but in no way usefull as a pure damage attack, even now and its damage is reduced in that patch.

Deception Assassins are easy to kit the end, We need to be in melee range to do damage you have roots slows and every thing under the sun. The fact that 98% of the hatred Assassins played the spec like a sorc makes for bad balance. Deception Assassins still has to be in the same range as hatred to do damage. So i do not see your point only bads will complain about the range nerf to a class meant for melee.

Edited by Neoforcer

Deception Assassins are easy to kit the end we need to be in melee range to do damage you have roots slows and every thing under the sun. The fact that 98% of the hatred Assassins played the spec like a sorc makes for bad balance. Deception Assassins still have to be in the same range as hatred to do damage. So i do not see your point only bad will complain about the range nerf.

Pretty much this. Plus the fact that hatred sins were a lot more survivable than deception, so of course everyone is going to flock to it.

Ruffian?

Ruffian ops do not spread dots at range...they actually have one of the worst dot spread mechanics in the game. It is going to improve slightly with the removal of upperhand cost on blaster volley, but it will still suck (and it is not ranged).

Deception Assassins are easy to kit the end, We need to be in melee range to do damage you have roots slows and every thing under the sun. The fact that 98% of the hatred Assassins played the spec like a sorc makes for bad balance. Deception Assassins still has to be in the same range as hatred to do damage. So i do not see your point only bads will complain about the range nerf to a class meant for melee.

Just put 4m to Creeping as LS now and check the 98% of assins then.

Edited by Aetideus