The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Why only 1 week long for the event?

DartDaya

Considering the frequency of this event (other end of the spectrum compared to the bi weekly bounty event) it would have been nice to have 2 weeks for the rakghoul plague. :/

Agreed. 2 weeks would be nice. I'd like 2 for Gree as well.

Edited by TUXs

Considering the frequency of this event (other end of the spectrum compared to the bi weekly bounty event) it would have been nice to have 2 weeks for the rakghoul plague. :/
BECAUSE I SAID IT ENDS NOW!!! ;):eek::D No but for real I think they did it because they wanted to end it before bounty week comes around which is about a week or so away so if they went 2 weeks then you would run them back to back "Meaning this event & Bounty week" so that is probly why it was only one week running ... Edited by Legolose

The bounty event is monthly, not bi-weekly.

Bioware probably has some figures on how long people will put up with the choice between avoiding fleet or being griefed by trolls, and it's not more than 1 week.

Based on their responses to other threads, they are more concerned about people avoiding fleet, period. Never mind why people would want to avoid fleet to begin with. The Rakghoul [Griefing] Event only makes it worse.

I never liked the event and it has nothing to do with infecting fleet which I found slightly amusing. It's just I don't like the theme and the rewards. To gross and green for my taste. I prefer the more elegant gear of the Gree :D (That and in faction PvP)