The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Please raise price of Rakghoul vaccine

FourPawnBenoni

A few things to improve this event: Raise the price of the vaccine to $50k and reduce the immunity length to 3 hours

Second; eliminate the relic option. People just abuse the system and buy it to vaccinate and then return the item for refund.

This will hopefully increase number of players available to infect

Thanks!

Or just ban them altogether. Thanks to those damned, unnatural Rakghoul vaccines, my sorc is now autistic. #notovaccines #antivaccers

Banning should be the way to go. As soon as you finish the quest for ruining innocent bystanders' lifes, you get automatically logged out from the game and banned from it. For ever. This should be agreeable

Banning should be the way to go. As soon as you finish the quest for ruining innocent bystanders' lifes, you get automatically logged out from the game and banned from it. For ever. This should be agreeable

rakghouls are just swtor easter bunnies..cute and adorable...:rak_04:

EA/BW, please raise the subscription fees of people who want vaccine prices to go up. Also, reduce subscription time from 30 days to 15 days....

Damn! These tacos, I'm eating are freakin' good! O.K. I'm done typing silly responses to silly ideas.... Time to concentrate on my tacos!

If you think you have been infected with the rhakgoul plague, please arrange for your immediate incineration.

Or the part in that broadcast on GNN, about killing carriers of the plague is encouraged or something like that