Togruta

bloodreeperr

Calm down...they only announced it a year ago...things this difficult to make take time.

I can't calm down I've been waiting 2+ years for the chance to play togruta........just kidding.

I want to play them but I've waited this long and so long as I don't have to wait till Q4 of 2015 I'll be happy.

i can not wait for this race to come out there are by far one of my favorite races do we have a release date for them ?(offical)

You can wait for it, and you have to. Still no release date. They only recently finally officially confirmed it (thought it had been unofficially confirmed for some time before that).

nope the best bet is it will be released either with 3.2 or sometime after it.

They are not coming with 3.2. They would have announced that to hype the patch.

3.2 is for Ziost and Outfit Designer.

Togruta is probably going to be released in summer or autumn.

I can't calm down I've been waiting 2+ years for the chance to play togruta........just kidding.

I want to play them but I've waited this long and so long as I don't have to wait till Q4 of 2015 I'll be happy.

Even if you have to wait until 2016, the world will not end. Your world will not end. I want to play Togruta too. I have a great character concept ready to go, and I love the look of the race. But getting torqued up about things won't make them happen faster.

Chill out, relax, enjoy what you're doing right now. It'll get here when it gets here, and it'll be great when it does.

When were the Togruta first announced? That may help estimate when they will make it to the game.

With 3.2, I think we're getting only Ziost and the Outfit Designer. I'm sure we would have heard if Togruta were part of the update too. My guess is that they'll add them during the summer.

When were the Togruta first announced? That may help estimate when they will make it to the game.

With 3.2, I think we're getting only Ziost and the Outfit Designer. I'm sure we would have heard if Togruta were part of the update too. My guess is that they'll add them during the summer.

It wasn't officially announced until they released the 2015 roadmap.

Even if you have to wait until 2016, the world will not end. Your world will not end. I want to play Togruta too. I have a great character concept ready to go, and I love the look of the race. But getting torqued up about things won't make them happen faster.

Chill out, relax, enjoy what you're doing right now. It'll get here when it gets here, and it'll be great when it does.

if they took till 2016 to release them putting them in the 2015 roadmap would be pointless. if they aren't released during Q2 which we just entered then it will most likely be Q3. If they wait any longer then that who knows if people waiting just for that might loose interest (I won't but others might)

They are not coming with 3.2. They would have announced that to hype the patch.

3.2 is for Ziost and Outfit Designer.

Togruta is probably going to be released in summer or autumn.

Dont say so evil thinks. I watch every Tuesday in the CM Window:eek:

I also am anxiously awaiting the release of Togruta. And yes, I will be quickly race-changing my sentinel (who i'm currently leveling) to Togruta. However I will not be changing her name to some clone or rip-off of Ahsoka. After all, there can be only one Ahsoka. :cool:

I also am anxiously awaiting the release of Togruta. And yes, I will be quickly race-changing my sentinel (who i'm currently leveling) to Togruta. However I will not be changing her name to some clone or rip-off of Ahsoka. After all, there can be only one Ahsoka. :cool:

Just had a flashback to Highlander. THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!!! :D:p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.