Rakghoul Event Question

CapitolNoodle

Hello, I am fairly new to the game and haven't been through an in-game event like this yet. I was wondering do I have enough time to gain rep and buy the rep weapons for this event? I really like a couple of them and am hoping to get them. Also, someone said I could get a green crystal from the event, would I be able to also get this? I am level 37 btw. Thanks!

Dulfy.net has a comprehensive guide on the event - I can't recall if all of the items need rep to purchase, but most of them do. There are crystals, but I do not know exactly what you need for them. Definitely check out her guide, and good luck!

What was confusing me is someone told me in chat the event only lasts a week, but you need 25000 rep for the weapons and you can only get 12000 per week. So would it take two events to get the rep?

12000 x 2 does not equal 25000, dear friend.

12000 x 2 does not equal 25000, dear friend.

With 10% guild reputation bonus, you can reach a max of 11979 + 1584 = 13563 reputation/week (subscribers) That's what the site says, so anyway, it would still be two events, unless I am missing something. Thanks for the helpful comment.

With 10% guild reputation bonus, you can reach a max of 11979 + 1584 = 13563 reputation/week (subscribers) That's what the site says, so anyway, it would still be two events, unless I am missing something. Thanks for the helpful comment.

Woah, I totally forgot guilds gave Rep bonuses, too.

Huh.

With 10% guild reputation bonus, you can reach a max of 11979 + 1584 = 13563 reputation/week (subscribers) That's what the site says, so anyway, it would still be two events, unless I am missing something. .

If you run it on alts and accrue the rep items, you can still use them after the event is over - the vendors are on Nar Shaddaa after it's over (as someone above mentioned). it's whatever-K rep per week, but you can still use the items next week and advance your rep.

Edited by mkwerner

You can only spend 12k rep per week. You can collect way more than that and store it for next week and week after etc. The Thorn vendors are located on Nar Shadda in the GSI building.

Yeah. When Gree event first came around for 2 weeks I was Legend by the time it got back.

you can stash some extra rep coins for a later date and hopefully hit the cap in about 2 weeks to buy the legacy weapons. however how many characters do you have to do it? the more the merrier

you can stash some extra rep coins for a later date and hopefully hit the cap in about 2 weeks to buy the legacy weapons. however how many characters do you have to do it? the more the merrier

I have one character at lvl 37 I am doing the dailies on and I also have 2 characters at around 18 or 19. I read online it can be done on lvl 20s, so I am going to have three to do it with in a day or two.

Don't try to max. your reputation too quickly. It drastically lowers the motivation to do the event the next time it is on. Take your time, that's my advise. And it will come back. How often has it been last year? 4 times, I think. Alderaan, Tatooine, Corellia and Corellia again., if I am not mistaken.