cz 198

AlCorazon

I am at lvl 55 as a Sith Assasin. I did the Oricon story line up until it asked me to do a HEROIC 2+. I decided not to do it and move on to CZ 198 as i will be buying Shadow of Revan soon.

Question.

How neccesary is the completion of HEROIC 2+ after completing the short story on Oricon?

The CZ 198 i am very confused as to what it is, is it a small story like Oricon or a just a series of FP-s? I did not pick it up on the Empireal fleet but just travelled there and picked up mission from a droid on landing platform which lead me to group flashpoints. Is that it? Am i missing something, i head you had to find something with binoculars in your hangar, but i just can't find it. So what is CZ 198 exactly?

Thank you for your time. :)

I am at lvl 55 as a Sith Assasin. I did the Oricon story line up until it asked me to do a HEROIC 2+. I decided not to do it and move on to CZ 198 as i will be buying Shadow of Revan soon.

Question.

How neccesary is the completion of HEROIC 2+ after completing the short story on Oricon?

Once you complete the Heroic 2+, you get some story tidbits and are then given a quest to complete the Dread Fortress Operation. This nets you a Tauntaun mount and an Arkanian (ilevel 162) Relic. Once you do that, you're given a quest to complete the Dread Palace Operation (iLevel 162) followed by a little more story. These Ops are both level 55 but are still occasionally run for giggles.

So to answer your question: not very important but it does finish off the Dread Master story arc, which is nice. Feel free to go to Shadow of Revan and come back when the Heroic 2+ is easy. Alternatively with some effort and gear it can be solo'd at 55.

The CZ 198 i am very confused as to what it is, is it a small story like Oricon or a just a series of FP-s? I did not pick it up on the Empireal fleet but just travelled there and picked up mission from a droid on landing platform which lead me to group flashpoints. Is that it? Am i missing something, i head you had to find something with binoculars in your hangar, but i just can't find it. So what is CZ 198 exactly?

CZ-198 is a more-or-less completely self-contained planet for Daily Quests and a couple Flashpoints. Story-wise you aren't missing a lot other than, maybe, concluding the Czerka arc that began on Tatooine. There's also a Reputation grind that goes with it, so if you're interested in the Rep gear then this is your avenue for it.

Thank you for your time. :)

You are super welcome!

Once you complete the Heroic 2+, you get some story tidbits and are then given a quest to complete the Dread Fortress Operation. This nets you a Tauntaun mount and an Arkanian (ilevel 162) Relic. Once you do that, you're given a quest to complete the Dread Palace Operation (iLevel 162) followed by a little more story. These Ops are both level 55 but are still occasionally run for giggles.

So to answer your question: not very important but it does finish off the Dread Master story arc, which is nice. Feel free to go to Shadow of Revan and come back when the Heroic 2+ is easy. Alternatively with some effort and gear it can be solo'd at 55.

CZ-198 is a more-or-less completely self-contained planet for Daily Quests and a couple Flashpoints. Story-wise you aren't missing a lot other than, maybe, concluding the Czerka arc that began on Tatooine. There's also a Reputation grind that goes with it, so if you're interested in the Rep gear then this is your avenue for it.

You are super welcome!

I think I have a pretty good gear for a lvl 55, 36 000 hp i total at the minute. So it would probably make sense just to get SOR and then come back? I feel that the HEROIC 2+ is going to be still difficult to solo on 55 even with my gear. (172)

I only subbed recently and i am very confused as to the reputation vendors and elite gear on LVL 55. Even with commendations it tells me i can't afford it. The price is 1 or 2 but something apparently that i don't have :D What is it and where do i get it? :D And is there a point in buying it if i am planning to move up to 60?

I think I have a pretty good gear for a lvl 55, 36 000 hp i total at the minute. So it would probably make sense just to get SOR and then come back? I feel that the HEROIC 2+ is going to be still difficult to solo on 55 even with my gear. (172)

Best bet is to move onto SoR and come back to Oricon later to finish the story, yeah. With the gear you get during the storyline you should be fine to finish the Heroic 2+.

I only subbed recently and i am very confused as to the reputation vendors and elite gear on LVL 55. Even with commendations it tells me i can't afford it. The price is 1 or 2 but something apparently that i don't have :D What is it and where do i get it? :D And is there a point in buying it if i am planning to move up to 60?

Reputation gear requires that you have a high enough reputation with whatever faction it is. To view your reputation, go to your Legacy window and select Reputation. You'll see the list of all the reputations in the game there. Increasing reputation depends on what you're doing, but typically it involves completing Daily Missions and cashing in the Rep Tokens they give you. All the missions on CZ-198 give these tokens, for example.

Note that Reputation is Legacy wide, so all your characters contribute to the same Rep pool.

To answer your other question: no, if you're going up to 60 then there's no reason to spend credits or comms on level 55 gear unless you really like the appearance of them.

In addition to the TaunTaun you get 2 titles,

"the Fearless" for Dread Fortress, and "Epic Hero" for Dread Palace.

And since Galactic Hero is a legacy title you can have combos like

Epic Hero, Hiro

Galactic Hero

<Saviors of the Galaxy>

:cool:

And sorry for a lot of questions it seems that BioWare is not always clear.

I will be buying Shadow of Revan soon. And would like to clarify something.

Here is what SWTOR website says:

To get started on the Shadow of Revan gameplay content, we recommend you complete the Forged Alliances storyline (Parts 1, 2, and 3). These will take you to various flashpoints that you can complete as a group, or in solo mode.

Do i have the Forged Alliances already from ROTHC? Or do i get to start it when i buy the Shadow of Revan?

Reputation gear requires that you have a high enough reputation with whatever faction it is. To view your reputation, go to your Legacy window and select Reputation. You'll see the list of all the reputations in the game there. Increasing reputation depends on what you're doing, but typically it involves completing Daily Missions and cashing in the Rep Tokens they give you. All the missions on CZ-198 give these tokens, for example.

Note that Reputation is Legacy wide, so all your characters contribute to the same Rep pool.

To answer your other question: no, if you're going up to 60 then there's no reason to spend credits or comms on level 55 gear unless you really like the appearance of them.

Thank you!

Do i have the Forged Alliances already from ROTHC? Or do i get to start it when i buy the Shadow of Revan?

You'll actually be forced to do Forged Alliances before getting to the rest of the Shadow of Revan storyline so you'll be fine there.

Off hand I'm not sure if Forged Alliances is still available without SoR. You can find out by checking with the little Mission Terminal thing on your character's starship. The mission should be either Forged Alliances or Shadow of Revan Prelude or something like that.

forged alliances is absolutely worth doing, the rewards from it are pretty good. A full set of lvl 55 gear and 300+ comms. It is hilariously easy on solo mode, you can just about let the support droid do all the work.