2x xp thru march 30th...

Vakyoom

Well here it is, March 30th and the double xp went away at 3am server time.... doesn't seem right... the xp bonus didn't even start until 7am, at least be consistent... Why be wishy-washy about what your times and dates mean?

pretty dumb imo....

What kind of stupid joke is that again? The former double ep-weekends were different in 2 Points:

1. They were announced a couple a days before... so you don't get pissed when you logg in on Saturday, getting surprised that there's actually a double ep weekend on the go :rak_02: :rak_02:

2. Time... It always ended with the daily reset on Monday, or in other words on the daily reset of the last day mentioned... here should be the 30 of march.. :rak_02: :rak_02:

So yeah... what the hallelujah did you "think" about this time, not announcing it and not sticking to the outlined time frame? :rak_02: :rak_02:

Nice to get pissed twice but that stupid event... Well done SWTOR-Team... well done... :mad:

Edited by CokeRedCherry

agreed on all accounts...

today is the 30th and it's only several hours in, why not just say that you're going to end it on the 29th at midnight to save face? When will they learn?!

idk it's not the end of the world but this double xp weekend was pretty dumb...

Heroes of the Storm is doing a similar thing and it lasted about a week PLUS they told you before it happened...

just get it together, all this last minute stuff..... i'm still sad that the gree event wasn't as long as i would've liked but w/e... just something else to ***** about, right?

Aren't we still owed another 2x XP weekend for that debacle during an earlier one? Or did we already get a make up one for it?

What do you mean? That rested XP was disabled and we didn't get 4x for every kill? Works as intended.

The Official Website and advertising for 2x XP says:

ENDS MONDAY NOON PACIFIC TIME

Guess BioWare lied or can't tell time in the script they added for the event

It clearly says "12AM PDT". That's midnight.

Edited by Halinalle

What do you mean? That rested XP was disabled and we didn't get 4x for every kill? Works as intended.

No.

There was a 2x XP weekend a few months ago that didn't award XP correctly. Musco came out and said this and because of it, we were to get another weekend.

Can't remember if they have gave us that make up weekend yet?

No.

There was a 2x XP weekend a few months ago that didn't award XP correctly. Musco came out and said this and because of it, we were to get another weekend.

We already got that a long time ago.

People still complained about disabled rested XP.

Edited by Halinalle

The page I'm looking at here says:

• STARTS: Friday, March 27, 2015 11AM PDT / 6PM GMT

• ENDS: Monday, March 30, 2015 12AM PDT / 7AM GMT

Nothing about noon, and nothing about 2XP through the 30th (which would mean the entire day).

They could have been a lot better about communicating the info to people, though. Apparently some players missed 2XP entirely.

It's a double XP weekend. If you there there was going to be much if any XP on Monday (going by US time as the team is based there) then that's kinda silly on your part IMO. Should they more clearly define the terms? [edited amswer: no because they did list it and list it correctly] However, they didn't have to do it all. Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. Edited by Arlon_Nabarlly

Well here it is, March 30th and the double xp went away at 3am server time.... doesn't seem right... the xp bonus didn't even start until 7am, at least be consistent... Why be wishy-washy about what your times and dates mean?

pretty dumb imo....

In the entire history of SWTOR double xp events, it has never been "thru* the final date listed. It ends when that day begins.

The page I'm looking at here says:

• STARTS: Friday, March 27, 2015 11AM PDT / 6PM GMT

• ENDS: Monday, March 30, 2015 12AM PDT / 7AM GMT

Nothing about noon, and nothing about 2XP through the 30th (which would mean the entire day).

They could have been a lot better about communicating the info to people, though. Apparently some players missed 2XP entirely.

You probably got 12am and 12pm mixed up. I know I used to do that all the time, but what they listed is midnight. I've always thought companies should say 11:59PM to avoid the AM/PM jump confusion, but maybe that's just me. That would also limit the 30th confusion as it would be March 29th 11:59PM.

No.

That was almost a year ago and they made it up a few months later, even though it seems they confirmed it wasn't a bug. People were just so used to having rested XP that already doubles XP per enemy kill and most of KDY's XP comes from all the kills, not the end mission.

You probably got 12am and 12pm mixed up. I know I used to do that all the time, but what they listed is midnight. I've always thought companies should say 11:59PM to avoid the AM/PM jump confusion, but maybe that's just me. That would also limit the 30th confusion as it would be March 29th 11:59PM.

Yeah they should done that to alleviate confusion.

That said, anyone who familiar with any of Bioware's double XP event times would know they always end at around 12 am midnight and the bar tells you how much time you have left so it shouldn't have been that much of a surprise.

Edited by Nickious