Dear Bioware: Please Bring Back Malgus

DrakePoutine

Not sure if this has been brought up already on the forums but I thought I'd post it anyways.

Bioware if you want to bring back Darth Malgus... "Now" would be a great time. He'd be an awesome Emperor Replacement. And I think Most people who play the empire would Love to have there Hero Figure back.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if this has been brought up already on the forums but I thought I'd post it anyways.

Bioware if you want to bring back Darth Malgus... "Now" would be a great time. He'd be an awesome Emperor Replacement. And I think Most people who play the empire would Love to have there Hero Figure back.

Why would "now" be a great time? Did I miss something particular?

This. 1000x this.

He needs his own armor, for starters. That Battlemaster gear looks like every 4th Sith on the Fleet, except it's red.

As far as story and voice-acting go, Marr is alright, but he can't replace the depth of what the original release had for Malgus.

If this game had a budget, Malgus would be back. I don't know anyone back in early 2012 who thought he was actually dead at the end of False Emperor.

Marr is way better.

This to infinty.

♡ that voice...

Back on topic, whats with all the bring back the clearly dead silliness that people get so stupid over.

Its like the assinine petition for the makers of "The Walking Dead" to bring back Beth.

She was shot in the fracking head, (and buried) she couldnt even come back as a walker... :rolleyes:

Edited by XiamaraSimi

I would prefer if they never killed him off to begin with, terrible idea. And to do it in a flashpoint, da ****? Reviving old characters is cheap and kind of lame (IE Revan). He will have to live on in my heart. Sleep sweet prince. Edited by SgtJeremy

Darth Malgus had a purpose, and that same purpose has been fulfilled already.

His story is over and he in the end, he was the victor.

I prefer to forever remember the character

, which remains my favorite in the entire game to this day, than seeing it getting the Palpatine or Revan treatment.

On another note, Jamie Glover was... I don't even have words for it really. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I'd like to see what Grand Moff Kilrain is up to. I found him to be a most entertaining character during the Esseles and Black Talon flashpoints.

Grand Moff Kilran is dead, killed by the strike team sent to liberate Revan from the Maelstrom Prison.

He was replaced by Grand Moff Regus, as seen during the Battle of Ilum.

Grand Moff Kilran is dead, killed by the strike team sent to liberate Revan from the Maelstrom Prison.

He was replaced by Grand Moff Regus, as seen during the Battle of Ilum.

DAMN IT ALL!!!

Why do all the really good characters have to get killed off?

Thanks for sharing. Apparently I've ignored a few too many PvE instances.

I haven't done The False Emperor yet but a friend told me about it.

Unless they do something like Palpatine and his clones in the EU( one of the few parts of it that I don't like), he's probably going to stay dead.

How about having a member of the Dark Council go rogue similar to Malgus? Perhaps not the exact same situation, but maybe trying to become the Dark Council itself?

I haven't done The False Emperor yet but a friend told me about it.

Unless they do something like Palpatine and his clones in the EU( one of the few parts of it that I don't like), he's probably going to stay dead.

How about having a member of the Dark Council go rogue similar to Malgus? Perhaps not the exact same situation, but maybe trying to become the Dark Council itself?

Isn't that sort of the general goal of the LS SW? To make the Empire a better place, without becoming the Republic? Or was that the LS SI?

See my thread here : http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=714657