Think We'll Get the new Cartel Packs Today?

EnkiduNineEight

So I take it you were absent Yesterday when there was 2 gold posts? Thanks Dev Tracker.

pssshh logic and reason mean nothing on these boards. Everything this game is about is a money grab (to people) so every time they see something that meets that narrative they jump all over it and ignore everything else, regardless of truth (which also has no place on these forums).

I reject your reality and substitute my own - adam savage...pretty sure he was talking about game forums.

pssshh logic and reason mean nothing on these boards. Everything this game is about is a money grab (to people) so every time they see something that meets that narrative they jump all over it and ignore everything else, regardless of truth (which also has no place on these forums).

I reject your reality and substitute my own - adam savage...pretty sure he was talking about game forums.

Attributing that quote to him is no different than attributing the Gettysburg Address to me, just because I once said it. That quote has been around at least since the terrible, terrible 1984 film "The Dungeonmaster," though I suspect it has been around even longer than that, I just can't find any earlier references at the moment.

Attributing that quote to him is no different than attributing the Gettysburg Address to me, just because I once said it. That quote has been around at least since the terrible, terrible 1984 film "The Dungeonmaster," though I suspect it has been around even longer than that, I just can't find any earlier references at the moment.

/golfclap

I don't understand your issue. Please explain.

So I take it you were absent Yesterday when there was 2 gold posts? Thanks Dev Tracker.

just did a quick look through general descussion the server forums opps and FP forum customer service forum , unless they are in some totally obscure forum i see nothing from the team( not unusual they hate speaking to the players)

please remember that when BW team comments it marks that original post for ever even if the team posted 2 years ago and somone commented today there will be a gold post up at the top of the list NOT A BW team post.

just did a quick look through general descussion the server forums opps and FP forum customer service forum , unless they are in some totally obscure forum i see nothing from the team( not unusual they hate speaking to the players)

please remember that when BW team comments it marks that original post for ever even if the team posted 2 years ago and somone commented today there will be a gold post up at the top of the list NOT A BW team post.

The fact you didn't go to the Dev Tracker to check proves you didn't want to be proven wrong but that's okay.

Both Gold Posts from 3/23/2015

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8098719#edit8098719

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8098508#edit8098508

And on the rare chance you dunno where it is.

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

The fact you didn't go to the Dev Tracker to check proves you didn't want to be proven wrong but that's okay.

Both Gold Posts from 3/23/2015

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8098719#edit8098719

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=8098508#edit8098508

And on the rare chance you dunno where it is.

http://www.swtor.com/community/devtracker.php

I actually didn't know what that was for beforehand, since it listed no threads or anything, I didn't bother, thanks for posting that. While they are saying they are going to be transparent and listen, considering how little they actually listened to the previous balancing threads in the PTS forum does not make me very hopeful.

Edited by mmmbuddah

Not only is it coming today, it's coming in the next 20 minutes or so! It's scheduled to release at 11AM CDT (Give or take a few minutes for the updates to roll out).

While I am happy to see a Dev response I am bummed it is on this thread. I've posted others with much more quality of content. :)

While I am happy to see a Dev response I am bummed it is on this thread. I've posted others with much more quality of content. :)

This thread and post is a great example of damned if you do damned if you don't. they posted and people bash that only commenting on CM stuff, or didn't respond to their posts somewhere.

you do realize that has nothing to do with it....could be Earnest Hemingway and write a novel of quality content, if its not something devs feel is worth a comment or is something that requires announcement (like new patch, new content, clarification on something they have said earlier) .

Anything they say is and will be used against them at every convenience. anything they say is subject to more scrutiny than a government oversight committee. Anything they say will be far enough in advance that it can and often does change, at which point people WILL complain. Anything they say close enough to a date so it doesn't change is an example of how they DON'T communicate.

so to recap, say something and it changes they get blasted. Don't say something it gets blasted. say something and its wrong they get blasted. say something and its right, but NOT what they want to hear get blasted.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.