60 Second STUN Immunity - #1 Priority FIX. NOW.

Anzel

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stuns are the #1 problem with PvP right now as they have been for the past two years. Besides of course, the little l33t babies with their Macro Goblin programs, the win traders and the kids with their lag switches. But yeah... keep "balancing" the classes every single Tuesday. OK, that's been working really really well.

Stuns are the #1 problem with PvP right now as they have been for the past two years. Besides of course, the little l33t babies with their Macro Goblin programs, the win traders and the kids with their lag switches. But yeah... keep "balancing" the classes every single Tuesday. OK, that's been working really really well.

The hell do you think Resolve does.

Judging by the number of scapegoats in this post, I'm going to say the OP has bigger issues that stun in regards to his PvP performance.

Judging by the number of scapegoats in this post, I'm going to say the OP has bigger issues that stun in regards to his PvP performance.

And judging by your response I'm going to say that 90% of that applies to you. I wonder what would become of all the little l33t kiddies if they couldn't stun over and over and over and over and over and use macros and trade wins with each other? Yeah...

People this is NOT an FPS game it is an MMO, CC and other utilities are one of the few things that make it different anymore. If you want "wham, bam thank you ma'am" fast twitch PvP why are you even playing SWTOR let alone for 2 years?

People this is NOT an FPS game it is an MMO, CC and other utilities are one of the few things that make it different anymore. If you want "wham, bam thank you ma'am" fast twitch PvP why are you even playing SWTOR let alone for 2 years?

And I didn't say remove stuns...

And judging by your response I'm going to say that 90% of that applies to you. I wonder what would become of all the little l33t kiddies if they couldn't stun over and over and over and over and over and use macros and trade wins with each other? Yeah...

So basically someone comes into your thread and disagrees with the notion that stuns are OP. You respond by trying to imply that people who disagree are using macros, win-trading, and lag switching.

GG m8 GG

Somehow I think you haven't got a single clue what you're talking about mang.

And I didn't say remove stuns...

I didn't either. All I said is that CC and utility are part of these games. Right now the CC isn't any more a problem than in any other MMO imo. The only games that have it "easier" are FPS games or those that try to emulate the PvP of an FPS to one degree or another.

I would however like to know the single class that stun you over and over and over again.

couldn't stun over and over and over and over and over....
Edited by Ghisallo

In fairness, Shadow/'Sin's "Low Slash" is on an annoyingly short cooldown.

Also, my Merc has two stuns, a snare and a knockback. Just saying. I didn't say remove them. I said.

1.) All stuns should break on damage.

2.) 60 Second immunity.

Also, my Merc has two stuns, a snare and a knockback. Just saying. I didn't say remove them. I said.

1.) All stuns should break on damage.

2.) 60 Second immunity.

The DMR system is perfectly fine and tbh a straight up 60 sec immunity is the practical equivalent of removing it...don't know if you understand that and are pretending to be reasonable or if you don't understand.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.