SWTOR Developer Live Stream - March 20th

EricMusco

you can always leave.

Or just keep on being that positive force for the community you always are.:rolleyes:

April 15th, unless I'm actually interested in paying to see what 3.2 has. God forbid someone voice an opinion that dares to go against the grain. I'm just curious, have you not noticed the atmosphere in General forums these past few months? Or are you willfully blind to stuff that doesn't play nicely with your candy land vision how how fantastic SWTOR is?

Holy crap, you are all a bunch of whiners! I appreciate all the effort that they put into this AWESOME game. I would love it if the complainers either **** or quit altogether. Suggestions for improving gameplay are one thing, but if you can't even provide that without complaining, I have to wonder why you bother playing.

I take the game for what it is and adapt to however it is working (or not working) at the time.

TAKE OFF YOUR DIAPER AND GROW A PAIR.

Be Jedi.

Or Sith.

Or find somewhere else to whine.

To the Developers and all associated with producing this wonderful game, I apologize on behalf of the true fans. Your efforts are greatly appreciated by some of us, and I salute you for giving me the opportunity to play SWTOR, the greatest game humankind has ever seen!

MTFBWY!

You realize almost none of the original Developer team is left, right? You're really saluting the replacement models..the caretakers if you will. Sure, SWTOR was fantastic for a while, and don't get me wrong I enjoyed the journey. But 3.0 has been one issue after another, and its worn thin on me..and judging by the atmosphere that appears to have permeated the General forums, its worn thin on a few other people as well.

Replies are snarkier, almost no one holds that wide eyed mysticism and giddy child waiting for a birthday/Christmas present every time Bioware announces a patch.

We're weary, we actually expect complete and total f ups now, versus something new..flashy non-cartel related, or actual story content. Personally, I'm sick of it. I used to look forward to reading patch notes, to seeing Dev streams....stuff like that. Now? Like I mentioned earlier...I just expect the worst.

Its cute how the defenders seem to think that the only opinion that can be offered on Public forums is the blindly optimistic and supportive one. It doesn't work like that, its a two way street. You have to take your negatives with your positives.

As for why I "haven't left yet, **** you hater!" (which isn't actually a quote just a paraphrase of the general vibe I'm getting), I made the mistake of purchasing a six month subscription back in October. I had faith in Bioware to turn the game around with 3.0. Clearly, that faith was misplaced, as evidenced by Ravagers exploits, Slot Machine War of '15 (lost many a brave Jawa in that dust up), cancellations...etc etc.

Edited by WillCaedes

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Developers and all associated with producing this wonderful game, I apologize on behalf of the true fans. Your efforts are greatly appreciated by some of us, and I salute you for giving me the opportunity to play SWTOR, the greatest game humankind has ever seen!

You should look up the word "addiction" and see if you fit any of the criteria....

You should look up the word "addiction" and see if you fit any of the criteria....

Wow, nice catch on that sentence there TUXs, I can't believe I missed it when responding to him o.o'. Guess I was more fixated on the whole "salute" bit he was doing, lol.

TAKE OFF YOUR DIAPER AND GROW A PAIR.

Growing two diapers ???

Someone spam for new PvP content over and over thru out the stream :rak_04:

This will further support the view of the "aggressive PvP players".

PvE players don't like this aggressive spamming not much.

If you want to damage the already bad reputation of the PvP community, then go on.

I personally believe that being polite brings you much further - but maybe yonger ages just don't care about politeness ...

Edited by AlrikFassbauer

Seriously nothing worse than developers continuing to pat themselves on their back for how "awesome" they are. This is embarassing. "Oh yea our content is so awesome isn`t it?" "Oh yea it really is, we are so awesome!" "Oh my god look at this shared story for every class, man isn`t that the most awesome thing ever."

Seriously nothing worse than developers continuing to pat themselves on their back for how "awesome" they are. This is embarassing. "Oh yea our content is so awesome isn`t it?" "Oh yea it really is, we are so awesome!" "Oh my god look at this shared story for every class, man isn`t that the most awesome thing ever."

:eek: Whaaaaaat? The game's public relations team is praising the game??? :eek:

:eek: Whaaaaaat? The game's public relations team is praising the game??? :eek:

Not in such a over the top "oh we are awesome" attitude the whole way, every second sentence was "by the way thats awesome, my god are we great, we are so awesome. oh my god as we awesome....by the way haven`t we mentioned how awesome we are?" Like come on...

this.

devs really need to stop overhyping and tell the truth about a game. i dont buy anything anymore until i hear its good from someone like tb or the communities on reddit, mmorpg.com or v.

how much money does this company make from this game that they can not afford to pay for a proper presentation of this information. I heard and seen amatuer podcast sound better than this. eric I am sure u get paid alot of money put something better together this painful to watch and listen to.

Dear Devs,

I was watching the stream with another streamers community and we were all pretty much upset.

Nothing worse than devs praising themselfes, completely ignoring chat, not answering any questions, showing two "awesome" (lol) "cinematics" (in bad fps) which are not even cinematics but the usual quest dialog sequences. The original trailers were cinetamics, these were not. In addition to that, they present some mounts for the visitors of the cantina events and explain the "awesome" 5-links system they put in so that anybody can get them. Plus.. of course... the "awesome" droid for all players and a (not so bad) outfit system for roleplayers.

And the entire time, they were celebrating themselfes like crazy. Sure enough they didn't forget to put a mystery lady in the background for the "woooooo aaawesome".

And putting the stream chat on a 5 minute delay is about the worst idea ever!

After 40 minutes, that was it.

No information about the state of the game. No information on the PVP front. No information at all...

Dear Devs, this is not the way you should treat your customers.

I usualy don't get upset. I usualy don't complain and I am usualy not negative about the game I love to play.

But this was a shame!

Also: Nomanis? Seriously? He's a WoW Streamer and never had anything to do with SWTOR.

Go get Snave or one of the SWTOR streamers who put a lot of time and work into advertising your game.

Edit: forgot to mention, a black/purple crystal for existing subscribers, but 7 days free for returning subscribers? Really? You give s a crystal and that's it?

Edited by RaffelZockt

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.