The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Disappearing Vanguards .... did they all catch Ebola?

SwordHammer

I'm still playing. I just switched to Tactics. 12,5k crits with Cell Burst in nowhere near optimized 178/186 mix with quest reward 168/178 implants/earpiece. :eek:

My lowbie PT is still AP and when looking at DoT discipline rotation she is going to stay as AP.

Edited by Halinalle

I sympathize with those distressed at the full auto removal. It was an extremely attractive and aesthetic skill. My gf was devastated at losing it, and lost interest in her level 30ish VG who only quests.

Those who left because of the shoulder cannon nerf, are just looking for the next sure thing in pvp. They're probably enjoying their hatred and force storm alts before 3.1.2 drops.

Edited by clearsighted

Yolo que - almost every PT tanks, but peoples still whine about AP. Especcially sorcs, but they always whine about everything who prevents them to freecasting and do big numbers.

What they whine about is being pasted in a few globals by the current big hitter whoever that is. I know sorcs are definately one of my favorite targets when I am running on my PT. They can potentially die before they even have a chance to bubble in the right rng. In PVE sorcs take an average of 25% more damage than anyone else, that also translates into PVP. Whine more about whining. I'm still playing my PT though, the nerf really hurt but I think I will be able to tuff it out with those 17k hits but it may be touch and go.

• 2 weeks later...