RE Advanced Blue War Hero Crystal?

scylence

Blue, green, and red are the most common lightsaber colors in the Star Wars universe.

I absolutely hate how THESE are the colors that are hard to obtain now. I'd like my Jedi and Sith to weild traditional colors. But, to do so, I have to drop boatloads of cash on the GTN...otherwise just run around wielding popcicles with multi colored cores.

So. Silly.

I absolutely hate how THESE are the colors that are hard to obtain now. I'd like my Jedi and Sith to weild traditional colors. But, to do so, I have to drop boatloads of cash on the GTN...otherwise just run around wielding popcicles with multi colored cores.

Red, green, blue crystal schematics from the level 50 basic vendor. Make an artificer, call it a day.

Guys, if you can craft Yellow War Hero Crystals, I'd like to buy 3.

I have the mats, and will still pay you a fair 'crafting' fee - or I can just pay going rate for the crystals.

Mail me in game, or I will transfer servers to come get 'em if you're not on harb.

Veddy - The Harbinger

Thanks

The issue is, there really seems to be nobody that can craft this... Is Yellow War Hero crystal unattainable then?

I dunno how to escalate this but when you can get the other 3 yellow crystals (indestructible, eviscerating & hawkeye) easily from the vendor, but not war hero... Seems like an oversight, but not sure.

Yeah I picked one up... Sounded like there were 2 people in this thread who actually got the Yellow schematic from the grade 6 pvp crafting box. Hopefully they come around sometime :)

As far as I know that grade 6 box no longer drops schematics, or if it does, the probability of a drop is like worse than the probability of getting a Crate - O - matic.

Edited by Zoom_VI

As far as I know that grade 6 box no longer drops schematics, or if it does, the probability of a drop is like worse than the probability of getting a Crate - O - matic.

It drops them but they are very very rare, yes. I got a blue one a few months ago and a @#$%! level 47 purple one a few weeks ago.