Kai Zykken...

DeLaaNie

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, I wanted to gouge his eyes out with my lightsabers and wear his face for a mask.

I hope I later have a chance to kill him.

It's like that with a lot of NPCs. I wanted Thana as a comp even though she is a complete B*tch 99% of the time you see her.

It's like that with a lot of NPCs. I wanted Thana as a comp even though she is a complete B*tch 99% of the time you see her.

Yeah, I would take her as a companion.. Better than most of the ones we got. Tho DS Jaessa is a lot of fun.

Yeah, I would take her as a companion.. Better than most of the ones we got. Tho DS Jaessa is a lot of fun.

DS Jaesa scared the **** out of Me!! She is one of those comps you learn to sleep with your eyes open because of. :p

I kill her every single time. The only time she was ever spared was when I was playing with other people, and they decided to spare her.

She's one of the most useless NPC's the player character crosses paths with -- and that's saying a lot. :D

Edited by Darth_Wicked

I kill her every single time. The only time she was ever spared was when I was playing with other people, and they decided to spare her.

She's one of the most useless NPC's the player character crosses paths with -- and that's saying a lot. :D

exactly she needs a REAL master to teach her how to be a true Sith. :D:p

Or you can let her run around, having her make a fool out of herself, and spread the idea that Sith are absolute psychos.

My Anti-Imperial PR campaign is going according to plan

Or you can let her run around, having her make a fool out of herself, and spread the idea that Sith are absolute psychos.

My Anti-Imperial PR campaign is going according to plan

Nah! Killing her outright feels more efficient.

Plus, no one will know -- and if they do, they'll thank us for it. :D

Zykken was fun in a small dose. I'd prefer to keep him that way. I don't have a need for this ******** on my ship at all.

And for those who love Thana, I'd kill that bish in a heart beat, every time. Despise that f--ing bish.

Zykken was fun in a small dose. I'd prefer to keep him that way. I don't have a need for this ******** on my ship at all.

And for those who love Thana, I'd kill that bish in a heart beat, every time. Despise that f--ing bish.

Lol i remember on my very first character meeting her and going "please let me be able to kill her..."

Her and Ashara are at the top of my "stand still so i can smack the crap out of you" list :D

Lol i remember on my very first character meeting her and going "please let me be able to kill her..."

Her and Ashara are at the top of my "stand still so i can smack the crap out of you" list :D

I wanted to kill Thana the first time I met her as well and did when I found out I could. but after playing longer I started to like her since she is an open book unlike most sith. She HATES your guts and lets you know it every minute where as other sith will act all buddy buddy while it's beneficial to them then turn on you once it isn't.

*high fives* I completely agree. If I can't break Ashara, I want to at least be able to slap that simpering 'don't make me go against my teachings' crap out of her mouth.

*high fives* I completely agree. If I can't break Ashara, I want to at least be able to slap that simpering 'don't make me go against my teachings' crap out of her mouth.

LOL, I always loved when Ashara says that because the very fact she joined a Sith never mind falling in love with one (if romanced) goes against the Teachings of the Jedi.

Kai, Kai, Kai.... I just want to slap that stupid grin right through the back of his skull.

Ashara... her fall felt.. contrived. As if it was just one of those "unavoidable plot path" kind of things. She goes with the Inquisitor well, just because.. "Oh well guess I'm with you now, oh darn."

At least Jaesa's scenario felt more meaningful, to me at least.

Thana... Outlived her usefulness.. The end.

LOL, I always loved when Ashara says that because the very fact she joined a Sith never mind falling in love with one (if romanced) goes against the Teachings of the Jedi.

Yup, what a little hypocrite she is. I still want to break her more though. Jaesa's fall was interesting, fun and I had a good time making it happen, mostly because I wanted to break her master more.

Kai Zykken was a great NPC, I'd not mind seeing him again to do a quest or two, but I don't want that guy with me permanently lol.

• Dev Post
I need this guy as a companion pronto! He's a freakin' riot, lmfao!

Let me tell you. Every single time I see a writer in the hallway, I yell Kai Zykken at them or some reference to him. I love that character.

-eric

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.