The Final Trial

TaitWatson

Oh yeah, Robert Guillaume. Loved him in "SOAP" and as well as his spin off. You know the name, right? ;)

God, I miss that show, and such a good actor to.

Back on Subject: I would also like to see more SWTOR and TOR related books as well as dawn of the Jedi. But since Disney has the License, i doubt most things, if anything will see the light.

Can't get enough of these stories. :)

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't sign on enough after reading these stories to voice my comments. But to whoever has been writing these stories, they are excellent. I would love to see writings like this actually featured in the Star Wars: The Old Republic game, perhaps random datacrons/holocrons/holosheets you can stumble across in game. It would add further exploration incentives and really help to develop characters and themes in game. I don't feel like the cinematics and in-game mail do the characters justice in comparison with the fiction being written here. Keep up the excellent work, and when you get the time publish some novels with this stuff! :rak_03:

(Do we know who the authors for these works are?)

With every small group of acolytes having to find an old Sith Lord artifact, I am sure there are none left.

Again, inefficient.

Why is it impossible to believe that someone re-places them in the tomb for future acolytes trials.

Tulak Hord's mask was taken by Revan hundreds of years ago in no way should it still be on Korriban.

Unless you read something I missed somewhere; Revan went into the tomb of Ajunta Paul and removed his sword in KOTOR. If there is a book or story somewhere please let me know I need it for my collection.

Unless you read something I missed somewhere; Revan went into the tomb of Ajunta Paul and removed his sword in KOTOR. If there is a book or story somewhere please let me know I need it for my collection.

^^ There.

Edited by Darth_Wicked

Dear Bioware, could you please

a) compile all your short stories more prominently on the website, nicely sorted, so that as many people as possible can easily find, read and enjoy them

and

b) add them all into the game?

Place them into small books / datapads, for example in the libraries on Tython and Korriban. Heck, from my perspective, you may even add them to the cartel market (5 credits for the shorter stories, 10 credits for the longer stories), preferably as interactive decos for the strongholds. We could make our own library and offer other players a chance to read these stories. (Maybe the stories would have to be re-written a bit though, to make them IC - sort of diary style).

Thank you!

LOVE these suggestions!!!

Also, I think it would be GREAT if we could put our own books / datapads in our strongholds that tell the stories of our own characters!

Arial

http://arialburnz.com

Author of Hot Scottish Vampires

Edited by ArialBurnz

DOH! I just stumbled on this story and LOVE it! Where are the rest of them? I'd love to get caught up.

As an author, I am very impressed with Courtney's writing style. Excellent job at bringing the scene to life without overflowing details. Great connection of emotion with the scene. Lovely work!

Looking forward to reading more.

Best,

Arial

http://arialburnz.com

Author of Hot Scottish Vampires

While I do enjoy these....why can't they be in the game? Say in a cut scene? Like a flash back? Such a waist......

I couldn't agree more! Probably sometime when Lana is talking to the Imperial character without Theron being around or a small cutscene following the completion of Korriban Incursion. I haven't read the one about Theron yet, but I'm not sure where it would fit in either-especially since it takes place on Tatooine. I agree though, these are wonderful.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.