Guys, guys, GUYS!! - they finally are doing something to improve survivability!

its a start... well see what else we get but its something.

no it wont stop white damage but white damage isnt what killing me most of he time and i can deal with that

if they give us KO at 50% or better and up the shields we would be perfect, but we will be far better off with this than we are now.

what i dont get is why the hades they felt the need to help juggs, lol

I seriously hope they do better than this come on. Negating the first 5 attacks is a start but still if u got like 3 dps jumping you out of nowhere those 5 charges r gonna be gone so quick it won't barely make a difference and you can still get killed pretty quick. This ability needs to be usable while stunned then I would be satisfied enough with its use.

I hope they implement more than this in the near future cause as everyone knows mandos/mercs need some love!

I seriously hope they do better than this come on. Negating the first 5 attacks is a start but still if u got like 3 dps jumping you out of nowhere those 5 charges r gonna be gone so quick it won't barely make a difference and you can still get killed pretty quick. This ability needs to be usable while stunned then I would be satisfied enough with its use.

I hope they implement more than this in the near future cause as everyone knows mandos/mercs need some love!

If three people jump you, you shouldn't be able to survive, sorry...

You look like your avatar. That's pretty impressive.

You should add to your e-peen stroking line in your sig "all-time internet clown" since you like to hide behind your avatar to insult people on a personal level.

You should add to your e-peen stroking line in your sig "all-time internet clown" since you like to hide behind your avatar to insult people on a personal level.

EFF ME COULDN'T SAID IT BETTER :-D TY MR. HERO OF THE INTERNET. Seriously though. Well said.

That wasn't an insult. I said it was impressive!

But all kidding aside, there are videos of myself and gameplay on the interwebz sir. While I approve of what Ferrus does with his videos, promoting and discussing swtor, etc, it would help for him to...well, clean himself up, before he expects people to take him more seriously. And I think if he did, people would.

It's always good for people to promote and/or at least discuss swtor online, since it's a game we all enjoy playing. I definitely wouldn't hate on Kel/Ferreus for that.

Also my sig is there for fun. And while it is true, it's also there to let people know that I actually have some knowledge on the pvp topics I typically discuss, and not just some keyboard ninja.

Edited by SOULCASTER

That wasn't an insult. I said it was impressive!

But all kidding aside, there are videos of myself and gameplay on the interwebz sir. While I approve of what Ferrus does with his videos, promoting and discussing swtor, etc, it would help for him to...well, clean himself up, before he expects people to take him more seriously. And I think if he did, people would.

It's always good for people to promote and/or at least discuss swtor online, since it's a game we all enjoy playing. I definitely wouldn't hate on Kel/Ferreus for that.

Also my sig is there for fun. And while it is true, it's also there to let people know that I actually have some knowledge on the pvp topics I typically discuss, and not just some keyboard ninja.

i don't really care if there are videos of you curing cancer.. it doesn't make the personal insults acceptable.

and FYI the stuff in your sig doesnt prove anything.. ive seen far too many players get carried to stuff or buy stuff in these games to be impressed by it. You may well be a good player, but ive never played with you so i dont know.. but i know a lot of other with the same credentials that dont impress me. It isnt hard to jump to each seasons FOTM class after all. That doesnt equal knowledge.

either way it still doesnt make it ok to be a jerk on the forums.. no really, it doesnt

haha all valid points, but I'm pretty decent. My Mercenary was one of my all-star toons. But I doubt what I said was very harsh. If you're someone like ferreus, you don't make videos of yourself and post them on an internet mmo gaming forum of all places and not be able to take some jest. No feelings were hurt in the production of this thread. Everything will be ok. :rak_03:

haha all valid points, but I'm pretty decent. My Mercenary was one of my all-star toons. But I doubt what I said was very harsh. If you're someone like ferreus, you don't make videos of yourself and post them on an internet mmo gaming forum of all places and not be able to take some jest. No feelings were hurt in the production of this thread. Everything will be ok. :rak_03:

It isnt a question of harsh or not.. it makes people not want to help when instead of saying anything at all about the content you go straight to his appearance.. as if he somehow owes you anything in that regard, whch he doesnt.

...and please dont insult everyones intelligence and hind behind the "jest" or "take a joke" card... that **** isnt funny, never has been, never will be. its a copout and you know it.. or you should.

This is why people dont make more effort.. all guys like Ferrous and Wizbasky do is try to help.. they may not always have it right but at least they make the effort.. and all tards like you do is bash them for it.. its freaking stupid it really is.

If you dont like it, do better, but when you get personal its just a lame attempt to try to make yourself feel better at someone elses expense.. its a you problem, they are fine. check your own insecurities that you feel the need to do that and list your supposed achievements to the world.. if you were that good you wouldn't have to, others would do it for you

out

It isnt a question of harsh or not.. it makes people not want to help when instead of saying anything at all about the content you go straight to his appearance.. as if he somehow owes you anything in that regard, whch he doesnt.

...and please dont insult everyones intelligence and hind behind the "jest" or "take a joke" card... that **** isnt funny, never has been, never will be. its a copout and you know it.. or you should.

This is why people dont make more effort.. all guys like Ferrous and Wizbasky do is try to help.. they may not always have it right but at least they make the effort.. and all tards like you do is bash them for it.. its freaking stupid it really is.

If you dont like it, do better, but when you get personal its just a lame attempt to try to make yourself feel better at someone elses expense.. its a you problem, they are fine. check your own insecurities that you feel the need to do that and list your supposed achievements to the world.. if you were that good you wouldn't have to, others would do it for you

out

Aaah yes lets continue this. Ok lets make blanket accusations in the assumption of truth, just because you say so. I like that. It's a pretty standard keyboard warrior retort on the internet, so sure, go with that. Then lets top it off with a commanding ''out'' like you have officially ended all hostilities and are going to pretend like you aren't going to come back to this thread and post again.

Hahaha this is why I post in these forums. This 'chit is hilarious. Run along now. Enjoy your weekend sir.

Edited by SOULCASTER

I think this guy decided to share his opinions on video to save typing/deliver a message on a different level. His opinions aren't going to change anything, but he did it on an honest level. I especially think that the fact that he has a beard or not, reeeeally shouldn't matter.

Look at ZZ-top. Those muthatruckers got beards down to their bellys. Making fun of their beards probably wouldn't phase them a bit, which can be said the same here as Ferrous.

Keep pumping out the vids Ferrous, and by all means keep the beard!!!

out

I like how you talk about personal attacks, then call him a tard:rak_02:

Let me add on a serious note, in response to his video:

Ferreus was complaining about them buffing tank shadows saying the entire class needs a nerf. Which isn't the case. He just isn't informed about some of the changes he's reading. Which is fine. I agree with him on the 5x stacks merc/commando get now as a defensive. I think thats a good START to fix the class, but it just might not even be noticed in the unfortunate arenas that ARE 4DPS VS 4DPS.

And while I think Ferreus has some good production quality in his videos, it is probably best to nix or at least tone down the cursing.

I am the same as some others here, I couldn't take the video seriously with the neckbeard. Long hair is not bad tie it up a bit or something. You look like you just got out of the shower and randomly decided to do a video. If you really want to rock the neckbeard then put some beard oil in it and brush it good before the video or something. I have a beard and have grown my longer at some points, doing everything i could to keep it groomed and looking presentable.

This is not even an insult, this is a straight and honest - if you want to be taken seriously you need to take yourself seriously, especially as Soulcaster said, when you're posting on an MMO forum. Video quality is good, just clean up man!

That said the moment they overbuff Mercs survivability i'll hop on my merc and ride the FOTM wave so keep on championing for more and more buffs guys!

Edited by undies

it is probably best to nix or at least tone down the cursing.

This x1000. Cursing is the fast way to get me to close a video, nothing in a game is worth profanity, and its just unnecessary and unprofessional.

Look i can understand the language comment from a standpoint of professionalism etc... but this isnt CNN, and the general attitude on the forums and language used in game sorta suggest some hypocrisy at play.

For me the bottom line, is simple, if you make an effort for the community ill support it. im a grown man, i can handle a little language.

The appearance stuff though, come on, really? i highly doubt to many of you are gaming in a suit and tie and it the guy was clean shaven in a nice shirt you'd call him a nerd so.. its lose lose, be yourself it is what it is.