Do people still do Dread Master operations?

I used to be a very active player, I played almost a year when the game first released, quit, then came back for hutt cartel, beat all the raids including terror from beyond, quit again for a much longer period, came back, and group finder wont let me do the dread master ops I missed. My guardian dps is level 60, I can't select them in the group finder and in general chat its always for HM(and in the pugs I've been in, they'd rather kick you than explain a fight, especially if its HM or NM).

I strictly wanna do the two dread master ops for story purposes. How many other level 60s would I need to do them 8m SM? Everyone with the gear you buy with basic commendations or better, btw.

I used to be a very active player, I played almost a year when the game first released, quit, then came back for hutt cartel, beat all the raids including terror from beyond, quit again for a much longer period, came back, and group finder wont let me do the dread master ops I missed. My guardian dps is level 60, I can't select them in the group finder and in general chat its always for HM(and in the pugs I've been in, they'd rather kick you than explain a fight, especially if its HM or NM).

I strictly wanna do the two dread master ops for story purposes. How many other level 60s would I need to do them 8m SM? Everyone with the gear you buy with basic commendations or better, btw.

Yes some do especially when it's on the conquest for the week. If no group is forming I would suggest start your own. And while I have never seen people ask for achievements save a few dinguses (I believe show achieve means please carry my sorry butt so I never join those even though I have it ) and if anyone is pugging HM stay clear as in my experience they think they can brute force it and Draxus just says Nope. If they are lucky CZ usually shuts them down.

What server are you on?

DF SM can be solotanked and healed. I've run it with as little as five level 60 and 192 geared players, but no matter how good your gear is it won't matter if you hit enrage on Draxus (yes, he has enrage on SM, I found out the hard way), standing in stupid, or run into Brontes' electric fences. I wouldn't suggest solotanking/solohealing DF; raid team would be split in Calphayus and you would fight all four in the end. You want both tanks to grab Bestia and Calphayus (later Styrak and Brontes ghosts), have a DPS kite Raptus and let the rest handle Tyrans.

I still see people looking to do SM to finish the Oricon storyline. Both are straightforward enough (except maybe Calpahyus) that people who have never done them can succeed after a bit of reading on guides. Nevertheless, don't expect to oneshot everything even though they're level 55 SM operations. This week alone, one wipe on Draxus due to hitting enrage timer, lost two DPS due to standing in fire in cyborg Rancor, and wiped three times on Brontes because people ran into fences. :rolleyes:

My guild does NiM DF/DP for the Speeders and Decorations.

The fact that my guildies prefer the wings over the Rancor confuses me to no end...

Probable as there's 4 Rancors in this game and only one mount like the Wings. Tbh, I still think the tank mount from EC is the coolest looking :D

I am quite sure there are still a lot of people willing to do a run through the Oricon OP's, even in SM. We do guild runs frequently to get our new members the achievements and let them experience the story line. There are quite a few people as yourself that missed these OPs for various reasons.

So, as with most things related to OPs, your best way would be to join a guild and get a guild group for it. But I think even asking for it on fleet should get you there. Just mention that you are back after a break and haven't done these yet. Do not join a HM run and hope you might get carried, people will find out quickly that you don't know the fights mechanics :D

I jump whenever I see any group looking for hard mode runs of these. Dread Palace is my all time favorite op at the moment. Dread Fortress STILL gets me when I go up against Corrupter. I love these two Ops, and I really hope they get tons of play for a long time.

I jump whenever I see any group looking for hard mode runs of these. Dread Palace is my all time favorite op at the moment. Dread Fortress STILL gets me when I go up against Corrupter. I love these two Ops, and I really hope they get tons of play for a long time.

in what server u see ppl seek ppl for those ops in HM? i cant find groups even for SV and TFB in HM

in Red Eclipse those old 4 OPs in HM-NiM are dead already

in what server u see ppl seek ppl for those ops in HM? i cant find groups even for SV and TFB in HM

in Red Eclipse those old 4 OPs in HM-NiM are dead already

I'm on PoT5. I see something for dread palace or dread fortress a few times a week. I see SnV at least once a week. I even see EC sometimes although more rare. If I want to do them I'll typically just shout in gen chat that I'm forming a group, and people whisper me to join. I've not had a problem getting a group together for these. Hardmodes of these still challenge me so I love em. If SnV wasn't ten years too long I'd love that one too cause the bosses in that one are super fun as well. Once I get a bit more comfortable telling people about the mechanics I'll start forming a lot more of these older runs. TfB I haven't seen at all since the comm nerf.

Me and some guildies have 4 manned the first 4 bosses of DF SM (we had a raid and didn't have time to attempt Brontes). We ran with a juggernaut and sorc DPS with a sorc and operative healer. The jugg ended up tanking everything, with the sorc grabbing adds on Grobby.